SD Card ERROR !?!?!?!?!
2240 9 2018-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Polymath
lvl.2
Flight distance : 644672 ft
United States

DJI, Maybe you can explain why this occurs. please?

I Use Lexar microSD cards in my Inspire 2, I install the 1000x UHS C3 card and the Inspire 2 writes to this without a problem.

I bought and installed a 1800x UHS C3 card and the Inspire 2 promptly produces an error. "SD Card Error, Please Replace It."

Both cards are the same volume, both cards have the same pins, both cards work fine in my GoPros, Both cards work fine in my A7R2(with SD adapter), Both cards work fine when I speed check them on my computer. Why is my nice new, fast 1800x card failing compatability with my Inspire 2?  Update the firmware and fix this issue.
IMG_9741.JPG IMG_9742.JPG
Aloha,
Brian
2018-1-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Brian, currently the supported Micro SD cards of Inspire 2 are:
Sandisk Extreme 32GB UHS-3 V30 MicroSDHC;
Sandisk Extreme 64GB UHS-3 V30 MicroSDXC;
Panasonic 32GB UHS-3 MicroSDHC;
Panasonic 64GB UHS-3 MicroSDXC;
Samsung PRO 32GB UHS-1 MicroSDHC;
Samsung PRO 64GB UHS-3 MicroSDXC;
Samsung PRO 128GB UHS-3 MicroSDXC;
We recommend to use the SD card in our list since they are fully tested, the quality of other SD card cannot be guaranteed, appreciate your understanding.
2018-1-8
Use props
PITS Paul
lvl.2

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-8 04:54
Hi Brian, currently the supported Micro SD cards of Inspire 2 are:
Sandisk Extreme 32GB UHS-3 V30 MicroSDHC;
Sandisk Extreme 64GB UHS-3 V30 MicroSDXC;

Hi,

I just bought the inspire 2 with zenmuse X7, also a SSD card.  In the inspire there is an sd card of 16gb Scan Dik Extreme (3) HC I
I cannot record video, when the drone starts up i get an error 'cd card error, please replace it'???
I can take pictures, no problem, but switching to video mode doesn't work.  Also, when I go into the video settings, the SD part is grayed out?
Would buying a new sd card solve this issue? Is the sd card that dpi standard puts into the drone to light to support zenmuse X7? I have been reading the manual a few times but there is nothing there that solves my problem
thanks for the help.
2018-5-12
Use props
PITS Paul
lvl.2

ps: I forgot to mention that the Scandisk extreme 16gb class 3 came with the drone, so because I wasn't interested in recording on sd i didn't buy a card with bigger storage space.
2018-5-12
Use props
RobAlbania
lvl.4
Albania

@PITS Paul@
My I2 was also supplied by DJI with a Sandisk Extreme (3) HC1 card.
It is working, but since it is not on DJI's approved list then I guess we should both return those cards for warranty exchange?
2018-5-12
Use props
The Polymath
lvl.2
Flight distance : 644672 ft
United States

My white and gold Lexar works fine. My new Sandisk Extreme black and red card works fine. My black and gold Lexar  (with the best/fastest tested write speed) generates the error...
@DJI, - DJI: simply allow the i2 to write to these cards... it shouldn't be this difficult...
2018-5-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PITS Paul Posted at 2018-5-12 01:29
Hi,

I just bought the inspire 2 with zenmuse X7, also a SSD card.  In the inspire there is an sd card of 16gb Scan Dik Extreme (3) HC I

Paul, sorry to read on this, have you tried to format the SD card in the Camera Settings? Will it work when inserting it to other devices? Ane chance to try another Micro SD card for a brief troubleshooting?
If only this Micro SD card doesn't work, please contact our support to start a ticket for further assistance.
2018-5-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

The Polymath Posted at 2018-5-12 11:59
My white and gold Lexar works fine. My new Sandisk Extreme black and red card works fine. My black and gold Lexar  (with the best/fastest tested write speed) generates the error...
@DJI, - DJI: simply allow the i2 to write to these cards... it shouldn't be this difficult...

Polymath, we will keep testing more SD cards and complete our compatible list, thanks for your suggestion.
2018-5-15
Use props
PITS Paul
lvl.2

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-15 01:31
Paul, sorry to read on this, have you tried to format the SD card in the Camera Settings? Will it work when inserting it to other devices? Ane chance to try another Micro SD card for a brief troubleshooting?
If only this Micro SD card doesn't work, please contact our support to start a ticket for further assistance.

I have reset the camera settings and then it worked fine, strange but ok now.  Formatting the sd card didn't help.
2018-6-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PITS Paul Posted at 2018-6-10 06:58
I have reset the camera settings and then it worked fine, strange but ok now.  Formatting the sd card didn't help.

Thanks for getting back to us and glad to know the issue has been figured out, hope you enjoy flying and shooting.
2018-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules