Dji go crashes
813 9 2018-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans53bedc49
lvl.1
France

Hi there,

I just bought an Osmo Mobile to use it with my iPhone X.
First issue: DJI GO app systematically crashes when I try to play back long exposure shots; everything else is OK.
Then, second issue: I tried to use my previous iPhone 6 and then DJI GO doesn't find the Omo mobile even if I delete and reinstall the app.
Any help?

2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sir, we are sorry to know you are experiencing difficulties, may I know what iOS system you are using now?
When you connect to iPhone 6, did you turn off the Bluetooth of other devices? If the issue persists, please remove Bluetooth in Bluetooth Settings and then connect it in DJI Go again, thank you.
2018-1-8
Use props
fans53bedc49
lvl.1
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-8 23:14
Sir, we are sorry to know you are experiencing difficulties, may I know what iOS system you are using now?
When you connect to iPhone 6, did you turn off the Bluetooth of other devices? If the issue persists, please remove Bluetooth in Bluetooth Settings and then connect it in DJI Go again, thank you.

OK, I turned off the bluetooth of my iPhone X and DJI GO works well with the iPhone 6 even for long exposure shots.
Though, I still experience the same problem with the iPhone X.
I use IOS 11.2.1 on both devices.
2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans53bedc49 Posted at 2018-1-9 01:00
OK, I turned off the bluetooth of my iPhone X and DJI GO works well with the iPhone 6 even for long exposure shots.
Though, I still experience the same problem with the iPhone X.
I use IOS 11.2.1 on both devices.

In this case, we will need the crash log for analysis, which needs to be exported by iTools, please install iTools on your computer, launch it, find the crash log in Toolbox----Advanced Features.
If you can export it, please upload to Dropbox or Google Driver and post the link to us, appreciate your assistance.
2018-1-9
Use props
fans53bedc49
lvl.1
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-9 03:06
In this case, we will need the crash log for analysis, which needs to be exported by iTools, please install iTools on your computer, launch it, find the crash log in Toolbox----Advanced Features.
If you can export it, please upload to Dropbox or Google Driver and post the link to us, appreciate your assistance.

I installed and launched iTools but don't know where is the toolbox. If I try Systemlog, I am asked to purchase the upgraded version of iTools.
what shall I do?

2018-1-9
Use props
fans53bedc49
lvl.1
France

fans53bedc49 Posted at 2018-1-9 05:20
I installed and launched iTools but don't know where is the toolbox. If I try Systemlog, I am asked to purchase the upgraded version of iTools.
what shall I do?
[view_image]

Does that Help you?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vvph6f ... 9-150445.crash?dl=0
2018-1-9
Use props
fans53bedc49
lvl.1
France

fans53bedc49 Posted at 2018-1-9 06:17
Does that Help you?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vvph6faele22sya/DJI%20GO-2018-01-09-150445.crash?dl=0

Hello!
Still there?
2018-1-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans53bedc49 Posted at 2018-1-9 05:20
what shall I do?
[view_image]

Sorry for the late response, iOS DJI GO V3.1.24 will be released in stages to fix this issue, please update in time to see if the problem persists, thank you.
2018-1-12
Use props
fans53bedc49
lvl.1
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-12 03:03
Sorry for the late response, iOS DJI GO V3.1.24 will be released in stages to fix this issue, please update in time to see if the problem persists, thank you.

OK, Thank you. I'll waite for this update and see...
By the way, a question:
After recording a video with the Osmo Mobile it is possible to  play it back and then to save it or not on the iPhone. Does that mean that there is a cache memory in the Osmo Mobile? If so, what is its capacity?
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans53bedc49 Posted at 2018-1-12 05:11
OK, Thank you. I'll waite for this update and see...
By the way, a question:
After recording a video with the Osmo Mobile it is possible to  play it back and then to save it or not on the iPhone. Does that mean that there is a cache memory in the Osmo Mobile? If so, what is its capacity?

Hi there, iOS DJI GO V3.1.24 has been released, please update at your earliest convenience.
For Osmo Mobile, the video cache will be generated automatically, no need to save it in Playback.
2018-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules