DJI CFixer
3550 12 2018-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rjrolyn
lvl.2
United States

Has anyone used the CFixer for any compass error if so is it worth getting. Whats your Pros n Cons. TIA

2018-1-8
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Might help to know what it is supposed to do.
2018-1-8
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Maybe "snake oil"?

http://www.vanavara-digital.com/collection/all/product/cfixer
2018-1-8
Use props
Griffith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98537 ft
United States

It's a degausser. I wonder what is in the Mavic to degauss - screws?
2018-1-8
Use props
Wirezfree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17999 ft
United Kingdom

Looks like an updated version of the old reel to reel tape degaussing tools.
Used AC to produce alternating magnetic field to degauss tapes, no residual flux in the tapes.
It worked with tapes, not sure how it would work on a drone, I guess there is metal in it.?
2018-1-8
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've seen this - it's a third party degausser for demagnetisation of the compass. Never used it, never will.
2018-1-8
Use props
eddieNoob
lvl.4
United States

Sure. Go ahead and get one. Use it on your Mavic. Then report back.  
2018-1-8
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

I have an old degaussing wand for an 8 track that should do the trick lol Used to have to degauss my old CRT monitors but those were built in.........
2018-1-8
Use props
fans1afbbf0e
lvl.1
Russia

Кто-то использовал.. есть деньги можно купить, можно купить и за 600р с тем-же эффектом... а можно взять неодиевый магнит и ребром быстро поводить перед компасом затем перезапустить и откалибровать... а кто-то берет магнит с холодильника и им водит по компасу до 5 секунт затем перегружает и калибрует.. и все работает, просто кому как нравится.
2018-2-10
Use props
Brad Bilger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14843274 ft
United States

Rough google translation..:

Someone used .. there is money you can buy, you can buy for 600r with the same effect ... and you can take a neodymium magnet and quickly lead the compass in front of the compass then restart and calibrate ... and someone takes the magnet from the refrigerator and he drives a compass up to 5 secant then reloads and calibrates .. and everything works, just whoever you like.
2018-2-10
Use props
Most_Brazil
lvl.1
Russia

Использую устройство около года. Успел размагнитить компасы Phantom 3, 4 adv и mavic pro. Cfixer всегда помогает убрать ошибку компаса и всегда с собой. Очень удобно и стоит этих денег.

I'm using the device for about a year. Has managed to demagnet the compasses Phantom 3, 4 adv and mavic pro. Cfixer always helps to remove the compass error and is always with you. Very comfortably.
2018-4-24
Use props
Most_Brazil
lvl.1
Russia

Использую устройство около года. Успел размагнитить компасы Phantom 3, 4 adv и mavic pro. Cfixer всегда помогает убрать ошибку компаса и всегда с собой. Очень удобно и стоит этих денег.

I'm using the device for about a year. Has managed to demagnet the compasses Phantom 3, 4 adv and mavic pro. Cfixer always helps to remove the compass error and is always with you. Very comfortably.
2018-4-24
Use props
arg_tigger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2189816 ft
Argentina

Had compass issues on my Mavic Air after traveling by plane to another country and only way to solve them was with the CFixer, here is my post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 081&pid=1548067
2018-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules