Where is my order??
2335 7 2018-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pureplurgirl
New
United States

On December 29th, I ordered a Mavic Pro, an Osmo+ and a few accessories.  The order page said it would ship in 1-3 business days.  Given that January 1st is a holiday and the 30th and 31st were on a weekend, I wasn't too worried about.   However, it wasn't long before the order status page said it has shipped.  I was delighted... but there was no tracking number or shipping method listed.  

After doing some research, I see that you don't provide that information and that (based on what others on the forums have said) I should get an e-mail from the shipping company.  I have yet to get an e-mail regarding shipping.  

On January 3rd, I got notification that my DJI Care Refresh was in full effect.  I thought, well at least it's something.  Maybe I'll see something about it soon.  Two days later, nothing.  So I reached out to DJI Support online (as directed).  I asked where my package was and would like the tracking number if possible.  This is the answer I got back:

Dear Jenna,

Good Day!

Thank you for reaching DJI Technical Support.

First  of all, we would really like to thank you for your patronage in our  products and we are sorry to hear that you're having issues with your  drone that is not been receive yet.

To answer all your questions, kindly contat our online sales at support@dji.com

If you need any further information/assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

DJI Technical Support

So... the support e-mail said... sorry your having problems with not getting it... contact us again and see if we say something different!   I then forwarded that response to sales@dji.com and support@dji.com.   That was two days ago.  STILL no response.    I tried calling and, of course, there's no way to talk to someone about shipping.  So I decided to press 3 instead and talk to a tech support guy.  I asked them to transfer me to the department that handles orders and he basically said that they don't have any phones there.

WHAT THE F***?  

I REALLY want to know what is going on.  Why haven't I seen an e-mail, received a call, or received my package of goodies?  Y'all took my money the first day. I was willing to wait, but this is getting ridiculous when you won't answer e-mails and won't give someone a way to inquire about order without blasting it on your forums.

Please contact me ASAP about my order.   It is order #0018107896114.  

Thank you.
2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Jenna, we apologize for the unpleasant experience with our customer support, the email reply may be delayed because of weekend, appreciate your kind understanding.
I checked the order, it hasn't been shipped out at the moment.
The estimated shipping date of Osmo - Sport Accessory Kit and Pelican - Mavic Protector Case (Black) are all 10-15 business days after payment confirmation. sport kit.png case.png
If you would like the other parts to be shipped out firstly, please contact support@dji.com to split the order and then you can post the email ticket number here, I will inform the team to reply as soon as possible.
2018-1-8
Use props
pureplurgirl
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-8 19:02
Hi Jenna, we apologize for the unpleasant experience with our customer support, the email reply may be delayed because of weekend, appreciate your kind understanding.
I checked the order, it hasn't been shipped out at the moment.
The estimated shipping date of Osmo - Sport Accessory Kit and Pelican - Mavic Protector Case (Black) are all 10-15 business days after payment confirmation.[view_image][view_image]

Hi Mindy,

Thank you for looking in to it and getting back to me.  That's all I was really upset about, honestly.  I understand that things can take time, but the customer service department and website really needs to be more clear about the status of orders.  Regardless of whether the Osmo+ bundle and pelican case are supposed to take 10-15 days, when the status says"shipped" on the order, I expect that it was in fact shipped.  Regardless, now that I know and understand the situation I am willing to wait.   Thanks again.

--Jenna
2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

pureplurgirl Posted at 2018-1-9 06:49
Hi Mindy,

Thank you for looking in to it and getting back to me.  That's all I was really upset about, honestly.  I understand that things can take time, but the customer service department and website really needs to be more clear about the status of orders.  Regardless of whether the Osmo+ bundle and pelican case are supposed to take 10-15 days, when the status says"shipped" on the order, I expect that it was in fact shipped.  Regardless, now that I know and understand the situation I am willing to wait.   Thanks again.

Jenna, ''shipped'' is the status of DJI Care Refresh and Osmo Shield, we apologize for the misunderstanding, appreciate your understanding and patience for the rest of the products.
2018-1-9
Use props
djiuser_Ibz5N5VhM26Y
New

United States

I was wondering if someone can help me I ordered my husband a drone for Christmas I ordered it on November 30, 2019 and it’s still saying processing will it be here in time for Christmas he said the ship it was gonna be 2 to 5 days so now I don’t know when it’s going to get here. Please help ?
It’s really going to be a huge surprise for him so I would really hope it’s going to get here by Christmas thank you for your help!
2019-12-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Ibz5N5VhM26Y Posted at 12-9 16:44
I was wondering if someone can help me I ordered my husband a drone for Christmas I ordered it on November 30, 2019 and it’s still saying processing will it be here in time for Christmas he said the ship it was gonna be 2 to 5 days so now I don’t know when it’s going to get here. Please help ?
It’s really going to be a huge surprise for him so I would really hope it’s going to get here by Christmas thank you for your help!

Hi there, thanks for your support to DJI, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account, your order is picking now and it will be shipped very soon, please note the email notification of the tracking number, thank you.
2019-12-9
Use props
fans204d1934
New

United States

I ordered my drone 4/24 And on 425 the website showed it as shipped and then received tracking numbers eventually showed that my delivery was scheduled for Wednesday then the delivery changed to Thursday and now the delivery says that it is pending I’m not sure what the issue is can this be checked please. Here is my order number: 0012869990741.
2020-5-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans204d1934 Posted at 5-1 03:35
I ordered my drone 4/24 And on 425 the website showed it as shipped and then received tracking numbers eventually showed that my delivery was scheduled for Wednesday then the delivery changed to Thursday and now the delivery says that it is pending I’m not sure what the issue is can this be checked please. Here is my order number: 0012869990741.

Sorry to know your delivery is pending, did you very with FEDEX? We will also confirm with our logistics team but it may be expected to delay because of the weekend, we will come back to you once we hear anything from the team.
2020-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules