Can the Distributor extract the flight data w/o turn on the spark?
627 3 2018-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Swapero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9695 ft
Philippines

So currently my spark is still in my dealer/distributor where i bought it since my claim for warranty is still under delibiration.

Im just wondering if the distributor/dealer can extract the flight datas without turning on the spark?

I advised them not to turn on the AC since there is a possible water damage.

I also advise them that they can submit the ticket to DJI and ill be the one who will submitt the flight records.

But without providing them any information about my account, they've succesfully submitted my flight log.

Im just worried that they might accidentally do more damage if they turn on the AC.

2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Swapero, do you have a case number which begins with CAS-? If yes, please provide me with your case number so I can look into it?
2018-1-9
Use props
Swapero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9695 ft
Philippines

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-1-9 01:02
Swapero, do you have a case number which begins with CAS-? If yes, please provide me with your case number so I can look into it?

Hi Diana. This is the case number provided by the distributor -- CAS-1369074-C2J7V8
2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Swapero Posted at 2018-1-9 14:28
Hi Diana. This is the case number provided by the distributor -- CAS-1369074-C2J7V8

Swapero, just checked your case, the data analysis is finished, the result has been sent to contact person of this case already, have they forwarded it to you? For the damage of this drone, it needs to be evaluated by engineers, then we'll be able to know the exact status of the drone. Besides, what I need to remind you is DJI doesn't repair the water damaged drones since the water damaged drones have huge potential risks, the drone needs to be replaced if it is water damaged.
2018-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules