Osmo mobile and iPhone 7 plus
1891 4 2018-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sweetcygane
New
New Zealand

Hi.

I just bought a dji osmo mobile silver. i try to set up and do the activation. Few minutes later, I received a pop up of updating the firmware. With my ignorance, I update it. It suddenly crashed the system. I try to update the firmware through DJI Assistant which works. However, the sensor won't detect the phone. DJI is not working properly. And it seems like I'm just wasting money.

Is there anyone can help me with this? I did try almost all suggestions in Youtube but nothing works. Can you just refund my money?

Thanks. It wil much appreciated
2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sweetcygane, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
What is the color of indicator when you power on? Please disable ''Mobile device Detect'' in Gimbal Settings to have a try, thank you.
2018-1-9
Use props
sweetcygane
New
New Zealand

Thanks for your reply.

It is working now, however the active tracking seems not appearing anywhere. Any help?
2018-1-9
Use props
PHL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1044062 ft
Australia

You have to tap the focus icon at the bottom of the screen to switch between Active Track and Focus modes. I have to RTFM.
2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

sweetcygane Posted at 2018-1-9 16:22
Thanks for your reply.

It is working now, however the active tracking seems not appearing anywhere. Any help?

Please try PHL 's suggestion to have a try, please note the Vertical Orientation Lock should be disabled when you use Active Track.
2018-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules