Tarrot 2 D on Phantom 1 cat get connection
735 2 2015-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fordrykker
New

Denmark

hi i have installed a tarrot 2d on my dji.

The problem is with the software, (using win7) i can connect to the engine and see volts power and so on.

but when i would like to adjust max and min tilt it just tell me to connect to zxy så the camera is just not usable because you have jo adjust the lever with millimeters and if you just touch the  control it goes totaly up og totaly down!

when i plug ind the dongle it lights up and goes red then the blue led flickers to tell me there is connection.

im lost now how can i make it connect
2015-4-22
Use props
joe
lvl.3

United States

Not sure I understand.  When you move the lever on the back of your Phantom remote the gimbal goes full up or down?
Have you done the calibration in the Assistant software?

How do you have the inputs to the Tarot connected to the DJI Flight Controller?

Blue blinking normally means a receiver or your PC is connected so I think you are getting a signal to at least one channel of the gimbal.
Do you have the gimbal in mode 1 or mode 2?   For position mode you should be in mode 2.  If in mode 1 you will go either up or down unless the input is in the neutral position.
2015-4-22
Use props
fordrykker
New

Denmark

Hi i can move the gimbal full up and full down no problem but i cant get the program til make the max and min and the lever on the remote is super sensitive so just a mere move and the camera is off the setting i would like.

the program that comes with the Tarrot can connect to the engine and tell me the voltage and the  power out put.

but when i go in to the other adjustments it just tells me to connect weeelllll it is connected there is both red and blue light on and the blue light is flickering so that seems to have connected
2015-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules