DJI Go 4 quitting mid flight
640 5 2018-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DjPro2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18307 ft
United States

Had an odd thing happen yesterday during a mission.  The DJI Go 4 app quit right in the middle of the flight.  I was able to reboot and regain control only to have it happen again.  Was able to finish the flight but am curious if anyone else has seen this behavior.  Thanks
2018-1-9
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

4.1.22 version?
2018-1-9
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

It would be helpful to know what you are running it on, however - I am also having problems with the app freezing. It seems to have helped to clear the cache. I am running on iPhone X and the latest version of Go, however I have NOT updated my firmware - nor intend to until they resolve the issues in the current one. Good luck! Hope this helps!
2018-1-9
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

What version of DJO Go 4 are you using? Are you using the remote with the bult-in screen? So more info will be helpful.
2018-1-9
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey All,

The latest GO 4 app needs the LATEST IOS version so the GO4 app doesn't crash/pop off screen.

I had the same thing, asked the question here.......found out you need the newest latest IOS version update to work with the latest GO4 app......that will solve the GO4 crash situation.

Randy
2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Could you please provide more details? What mobile device are you using? What is the APP version? Thanks in advance.
2018-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules