Make a map with dron! What software should I use to paste images?
1090 8 2018-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneLeg
lvl.3

Hungary

I made hundreds of photographs from 100 hectares (top view), Waypoints mode at 100 m high. Taking pictures in this way would make it look like a picture. What software should I use for this? (No panoramic image)
2018-1-9
Use props
boykintom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 124656 ft
United States

You might try DroneDeploy to stitch the pictures together.  I believe they still have a free introductory offer.
2018-1-9
Use props
DroneLeg
lvl.3

Hungary

boykintom Posted at 2018-1-9 08:32
You might try DroneDeploy to stitch the pictures together.  I believe they still have a free introductory offer.

Thank you very much for helping me. Thanks!
2018-1-9
Use props
boykintom
lvl.3
United States

You are welcome.  Good luck!
2018-1-9
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Microsoft Ice was another (free) stitching program. If I remember correctly a nice 10% overlap, and then throw all images into a folder and let the software do the rest.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/ ... e-composite-editor/
2018-1-9
Use props
DroneLeg
lvl.3

Hungary

boykintom Posted at 2018-1-9 16:27

Software is very good. One more question is the difference the free version and the purchased version. Thanks!
2018-1-22
Use props
DroneLeg
lvl.3

Hungary

boykintom Posted at 2018-1-9 16:27

As I've almost completed my one month free trial with seven days left, I tried to upload a 3-D map. I got a notice that stated there was a 500 photo Max. I was only trying to upload 380 photos for a 3-D map. It wouldn't let me do it. My question is, am I doing something wrong? Will the paid version let me upload more data then I'm trying to upload now? I need to know what my capabilities are going to be If I get started with the paid version of drone deploy.
Any information I can get on the minimum and maximum amount of photos or data that can be uploaded for a 3-D map would be appreciated.
2018-1-22
Use props
boykintom
lvl.3
United States

DroneLeg Posted at 2018-1-22 09:26
As I've almost completed my one month free trial with seven days left, I tried to upload a 3-D map. I got a notice that stated there was a 500 photo Max. I was only trying to upload 380 photos for a 3-D map. It wouldn't let me do it. My question is, am I doing something wrong? Will the paid version let me upload more data then I'm trying to upload now? I need to know what my capabilities are going to be If I get started with the paid version of drone deploy.
Any information I can get on the minimum and maximum amount of photos or data that can be uploaded for a 3-D map would be appreciated.

There are numerous FAQ on the DroneDeploy site.  Also, they offer support via LiveChat.  Additionally, there is a DroneDeploy forum for discussion of issues and problems. http://forum.dronedeploy.com that you may find helpful.
2018-1-22
Use props
horcsab1967dron
lvl.3

Hungary

DroneLeg Posted at 2018-1-22 09:26
As I've almost completed my one month free trial with seven days left, I tried to upload a 3-D map. I got a notice that stated there was a 500 photo Max. I was only trying to upload 380 photos for a 3-D map. It wouldn't let me do it. My question is, am I doing something wrong? Will the paid version let me upload more data then I'm trying to upload now? I need to know what my capabilities are going to be If I get started with the paid version of drone deploy.
Any information I can get on the minimum and maximum amount of photos or data that can be uploaded for a 3-D map would be appreciated.

Here you can find the answer:
https://www.dronedeploy.com/pricing.html
2018-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules