Battery manufactured date?
1107 3 2018-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rancher
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56824 ft
United States

Okay... here's one that I just noticed something...

We have been discussing battery errors and they only have a 6-month warranty, right?

So, if you do not have a "proof of purchase" for the battery, you cannot get warranty work. I get that.

What the heck happens when the serial number shows the battery was manufactured in SEPTEMBER of 2016... or in DECEMBER of 2016...

So, the battery is telling us, via airdata.com, that the battery was manufactured in September of last year, clearly inside of 6 months. Should that not be proof enough for a warranty?

Just asking.

Airdata may be way off, but since I bought it used on December 15th of 2016, and the site read the flight data from DJI and I just saw it shows when the battery was manufactured.. why would it not be covered?

Thanks

Russ

2018-1-9
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Thats over 14 months ago not 6 months....2017 of sept would make sense
2018-1-9
Use props
ghostrdr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1272723 ft
United States

This is 2018. Or maybe I'm not understanding the question.
2018-1-9
Use props
Rancher
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56824 ft
United States

duh.. Sorry my dates are off.. lol.. but.. the NEW ones show 2016, so that helps a little, right?

Thanks for catching that.

Was not looking at the battery as I already threw it away, was thinking of future issues.

Carry on then!

Would be a good thing to use to keep track of it though, right? I mean you would not have too accurate, but for instance, if this WERE 2017.. and you had no receipt.. well, then you have something to fall back on?;)

R
2018-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules