DJI Assistant 2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PeteHB
lvl.4

France

My P4 does not connect to DJI Assistant 2 on my mac book, short of the usuall suggestions of reloading assistant any ideas or reasons why?
2018-1-9
Use props
PeteHB
lvl.4

France

An uninstall and reload eventually worked for those perhaps experiencing the same problems I also tried several cables some of which connected to the drone and some didn't.
2018-1-11
Use props
jkw
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi i had the same issue for a while i worked on my imac   running Elcapitain  on the. 5th attempt  , you probably know this but  Assistant 2 it comes  w
2018-1-11
Use props
jkw
lvl.2
United Kingdom

hi I had the same trouble the MacBook Pro, it worked the fifth time on the 2006 iMac which is running El Capitan, assistant 2 comes with a second program attached, you have to go into your security settings on the iMac to allow the programs to install.  Out this helps
2018-1-11
Use props
PeteHB
lvl.4

France

Yes had the driver loaded first time around no real explanation as to why it should just suddenly work.
2018-1-11
Use props
jkw
lvl.2
United Kingdom

jkw Posted at 2018-1-11 07:33
hi I had the same trouble the MacBook Pro, it worked the fifth time on the 2006 iMac which is running El Capitan, assistant 2 comes with a second program attached, you have to go into your security settings on the iMac to allow the programs to install.  Out this helps

Sorry I’m replying to you on my iPad and for some reason it’s posting before I finished or edited, good luck with the system to but for me it was the security settings issue.
2018-1-11
Use props
PeteHB
lvl.4

France

jkw Posted at 2018-1-11 07:38
Sorry I’m replying to you on my iPad and for some reason it’s posting before I finished or edited, good luck with the system to but for me it was the security settings issue.

Thanks it got as far as the download then failed on up load, definitely had the driver installed on the first iteration of assistant but the uninstall and reinstall seems to have worked, I am on a mac book pro.
2018-1-11
Use props
jkw
lvl.2
United Kingdom

PeteHB Posted at 2018-1-11 07:42
Thanks it got as far as the download then failed on up load, definitely had the driver installed on the first iteration of assistant but the uninstall and reinstall seems to have worked, I am on a mac book pro.

For the life of me I couldn’t get it working on my MacBook Pro I hope it’s working out for you
2018-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules