Spark Gimbal Problem
2094 5 2018-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Prsmeds
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3711 ft
United States

The most annoying problem has happened with my Spark. The gimbal won't move up or down and it is really annoying!!!! I'm thinking of returning it.....
2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Prsmeds, did you get any error message from the app? Please try to control the camera by long pressing and dragging the blue circle on the image screen. If it has no response, please inform us. Thanks for your support.
2018-1-9
Use props
Prsmeds
lvl.2
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-9 18:39
Prsmeds, did you get any error message from the app? Please try to control the camera by long pressing and dragging the blue circle on the image screen. If it has no response, please inform us. Thanks for your support.

I didn't recieve any error message and long pressing and dragging isn't working....
2018-1-9
Use props
Prsmeds
lvl.2
United States

Update: it is saying gimbal gyroscope error now
2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Prsmeds Posted at 2018-1-9 19:26
Update: it is saying gimbal gyroscope error now

Did you crash your drone before? Please try to reboot the spark and flash the firmware and see if the problem remains. You can export the flight data of your drone for further check.
2018-1-12
Use props
Prsmeds
lvl.2
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-12 02:48
Did you crash your drone before? Please try to reboot the spark and flash the firmware and see if the problem remains. You can export the flight data of your drone for further check.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngEHdAlAh9A

Its ok, I exchanged it for a new one
2018-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules