Serial number for Controller?
5922 9 2018-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rancher
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56824 ft
United States

So, State Farm wants al serial #'s, right? Well.. since the qrafter  sticker on the controller gets rubbed a lot while being used, it is  faded and I am unable to get a read on it.

Any idea how to see the serial # of the controller besides that?

All I got was this picture. okay.. stupid thing will not upload.. server io error. Yes, was only 115kb

Well, anyway, if you know of a way to get the serial # that would be awesome.

Have not tried dji assistant yet

Russ

2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Rancher, please provide me the SN of your drone and I can check it for you. Or you can PM me the number. Thanks for your help.
2018-1-10
Use props
Simmo1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1624 ft
Australia

This should tell you....
power on the drone, RC, app and enter device---upper right icon---general----about.
2018-1-10
Use props
Rancher
lvl.3
United States

Okay, was hoping I could get it once the drone was powered up, but was not sure. Thanks.

I could not test that when I made the post as it was late and I was falling asleep and did not want to fly it into my wall.. lol

Thanks again, Sim

R
2018-1-10
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Weird that State Farm wanted the RC serial number, all my agent has ever asked for was the drone's.
2018-1-10
Use props
Rancher
lvl.3
United States

Oh, I just wanted it in case they did. I had all the serial numbers except that one. It was pretty hard getting the insurance and it ranged from 60-75, depending on which State Farm I spoke with. Finally got one in San Antonio that would sell it to me without a digitally generated receipt, crazy..
Anyway, glad to be covered.

R
2018-1-10
Use props
djiuser_ANPzDxBlK4yg
lvl.1

United States

Rancher Posted at 2018-1-10 16:13
Oh, I just wanted it in case they did. I had all the serial numbers except that one. It was pretty hard getting the insurance and it ranged from 60-75, depending on which State Farm I spoke with. Finally got one in San Antonio that would sell it to me without a digitally generated receipt, crazy..
Anyway, glad to be covered.

The DJI Go 4 app in the 'About" screen refers to the "Flight Controller" SN, which is the same SN as that which is on inside the Mavic 2 Battery Compartment and on one of the legs. So I think this is the SN for the Drone / Aircraft itself, not the Remote Controller. This is different that the Remote Control SN which is on the back of the Remote Controller cable. Mine too is unreadable, and I cannot see where to get it from the Go4 App. How do you find out the SN of the RC if it is worn off the label in the back?
2020-1-18
Use props
speed_freakz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 569852 ft
Thailand

Happened to me too. The one displayed within the app its not even the drone serial, its the serial of the motherboard.

Only use serial printed on the drone for drone serial, and one printed on controller as controller serial.
Support will send you your serial if you provide them with your drone serial located on your drone.
2020-1-18
Use props
Francis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 774203 ft
Brazil

I had same issue. I only got it again from DJI support and it was not easy. I had to call them more than one time. Tree times i guess. In my case, not all support guy was able to did this task.
2020-1-26
Use props
Francis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 774203 ft
Brazil

The controller serial is not in DJI Go 4 about section. It is not available there. I don t understand why people don t pay attention to not give wrong information. It wont help nobody The DJI support can give you the SN again.  
'
2020-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules