Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HELP Dlog missing in DJI Go 4
4216 31 2018-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skyris
Second Officer
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I am missing dlog in the DJI Go 4 app colour profile, I have tried removing sd card and reinstalling the app as other have mentioned in other posts, I still cant see it but only standard and D-cinelike. I have started this new thread hoping Dji will reply and fix the issue which has been going on now for over a month. Dji please let us know what is going on.
2018-1-10
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Did you try scrolling down in the colour profile menu?
2018-1-10
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

There are only two options in the colour profile Normal and D-Cinelike, I tried scrolling and no go...
2018-1-10
Use props
Alex Dawson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1787395 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Skyris Posted at 2018-1-10 15:46
There are only two options in the colour profile Normal and D-Cinelike, I tried scrolling and no go...

Is it only available if you shoot cineSSD card?
2018-1-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, guys. Our engineers are working on that. The next IOS version of app may solve this problem. Or you can try to use Android device to correct this problem. Thanks for your understanding and patience.
2018-1-11
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I am already using android..
2018-1-11
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

And its broken on android
2018-1-11
Use props
Barry Goyette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14928 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you in EI mode or standard mode? D-log is only available in EI mode. And if you are using the SD card, I would seriously recommend "not" using D-log. (prores D-log is fine. h264/65 is seriously flawed right now). FWIW, I think the newest iteration of normal mode,  D-cinelike in H264/65 looks pretty nice.
2018-1-11
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Barry Goyette Posted at 2018-1-11 09:03
Are you in EI mode or standard mode? D-log is only available in EI mode. And if you are using the SD card, I would seriously recommend "not" using D-log. (prores D-log is fine. h264/65 is seriously flawed right now). FWIW, I think the newest iteration of normal mode,  D-cinelike in H264/65 looks pretty nice.

Hi Barry, If I am reading correctly from this forum https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=2#pid1123236
Some are getting the old d-log back with sd and the EI mode is broken with sd.
We were having problems where the ssd was switched on and greyed out (unselectable) after fixing this issue by uninstalling the app rebooting the inspire without SD card most have dlog working well, another guy and I with X7's are still missing this feature in the colour profile.
Dji have known about this for a  month but they seem to think android is ok and IOS is broken which is wrong as the android version is where I am having trouble.
2018-1-11
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-11 01:05
Hi, guys. Our engineers are working on that. The next IOS version of app may solve this problem. Or you can try to use Android device to correct this problem. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Hi Elektra the Android version is broken aswell
2018-1-11
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Can we get an update on the broken D-log.... I have a shoot this week and kind of need it...
2018-1-15
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

any news dji???
2018-1-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sorry for the late response. The situation will be forwarded to our engineers for further check. Please wait patiently. BTW, can you provide the screenshot of your Android device with this situation? What is the model of your Android phone? Thanks for your help.
2018-1-18
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-18 00:00
Sorry for the late response. The situation will be forwarded to our engineers for further check. Please wait patiently. BTW, can you provide the screenshot of your Android device with this situation? What is the model of your Android phone? Thanks for your help.

here is a photo taken of the go 4 app, i cant select or see dlog... please fix this, i just spent a ton of cash on the x7 and cant film cinematic with it unless I purchase ssd's and licences.

20180122_105926.jpg
2018-1-21
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Hi Dji, can I get an update on this?
2018-1-22
Use props
zjdo
lvl.2
United States

Hi All, i was on the phone with the support team today and they said that a new version of the app is being released today but might take a day or 2 to propagate across the world so hopefully this will resolve the D-Log issue once and for all. Nothing like having a multi-thousand $ piece of equipment sitting around collecting dust.
2018-1-22
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Thats good to know.. thanks
2018-1-22
Use props
Barry Goyette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14928 ft
  • >>>
United States

Skyris Posted at 2018-1-21 20:04
here is a photo taken of the go 4 app, i cant select or see dlog... please fix this, i just spent a ton of cash on the x7 and cant film cinematic with it unless I purchase ssd's and licences.
[view_image]

Hey SkyRis,

I haven't really followed this thread much, but do you not have the SSD/Licenses for your x7, and are trying to use D-Log in H264 for "cinematic" shooting. If that's the case, I hate to burst your bubble...I haven't seen this "new" go 4 but unless it's accompanied with a firmware update, I don't think we'll see any changes to the EI mode D-Log in H264 which is hopelessly broken right now. So while you may be able to access the D-Log, it's not gonna be pretty. I may be wrong on this and they can activate D-log in "normal" mode, in which case things might be better, but I'd do some significant testing of D-log before I tried to shoot something important with it, because the h264 version is a mess right now.
2018-1-22
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Barry Goyette Posted at 2018-1-22 16:52
Hey SkyRis,

I haven't really followed this thread much, but do you not have the SSD/Licenses for your x7, and are trying to use D-Log in H264 for "cinematic" shooting. If that's the case, I hate to burst your bubble...I haven't seen this "new" go 4 but unless it's accompanied with a firmware update, I don't think we'll see any changes to the EI mode D-Log in H264 which is hopelessly broken right now. So while you may be able to access the D-Log, it's not gonna be pretty. I may be wrong on this and they can activate D-log in "normal" mode, in which case things might be better, but I'd do some significant testing of D-log before I tried to shoot something important with it, because the h264 version is a mess right now.

Hi Barry, still havent made the step to purchase prores yet, I am still waiting for a client to pay the extra fees for using such a licence, most are happy with h264.
A few people on this thread here seem to have the old dlog working again (not the El Dlog) https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=2#pid1123236
I cant even select/see it in my menu so I think the new go 4 should give me the option to select it.
I think the problem with dlog El is to high a bitrate for the sd and giving the problems you are talking of...
2018-1-22
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Dji any update?? All of december and halfway through Jan.. I need a fix for this
2018-1-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Skyris Posted at 2018-1-26 01:13
Dji any update?? All of december and halfway through Jan.. I need a fix for this

Thanks for your patience. Our engineers are working on that. Your requirement will be forwarded.
2018-1-26
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Can confirm the new go 4 app didnt fix the dlog issue.. seems like it was only for the new mavic.. please fix the inspire 2 and x7 before the mavic.. i use this for work not as a toy...
2018-1-26
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

???????????
2018-1-29
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

When are we getting log recording again. December, January and now Feb.. please dont say this will be like the point of interest on the inspire 2 and will never see it.
2018-2-2
Use props
Alex Cui
lvl.1
Flight distance : 262 ft
United States

Skyris Posted at 2018-2-2 12:55
When are we getting log recording again. December, January and now Feb.. please dont say this will be like the point of interest on the inspire 2 and will never see it.

Hi are you able to get dlog? I just get my mavic air and dji go 4 and I cannot find dlog.
2018-2-6
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Alex Cui Posted at 2018-2-6 01:48
Hi are you able to get dlog? I just get my mavic air and dji go 4 and I cannot find dlog.

Hi, This is for the inspire 2, you could ask for this in the Mavic section...  im guessing the dlog is broken for a few products now.
2018-2-6
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Any news? half way through Feb now and still no word from DJI
2018-2-11
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Another week with out dlog, dji what is going on... I purchased this expensive equipment from YOU and not getting any response to get log recording back on my professional drone.
at least answer my messages.
2018-2-18
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

End of Feb and no dlog, 3 months now DJI can you please let us know when I will get this feature back. When is the next app or inspire 2 update?
2018-2-27
Use props
fansdb6ff1f7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1998786 ft
United Kingdom

Skyris Posted at 2018-2-27 13:10
End of Feb and no dlog, 3 months now DJI can you please let us know when I will get this feature back. When is the next app or inspire 2 update?

Hi Skyris did this ever get resolved? I've got DLog available on MicroSD/h264 but it's still not looking good.
2018-4-7
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

fansdb6ff1f7 Posted at 2018-4-7 00:04
Hi Skyris did this ever get resolved? I've got DLog available on MicroSD/h264 but it's still not looking good.

Dji haven't helped and have given up on DLOG, I dont have the option to select it. You might want to check this feed, people in this seem to be able to get rid of the El DLOG and get the old one working again. you might have luck seeing as you are able to select Dlog..
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=2#pid1123236

Ill have to wait until a new firmware update or app update before I can see anything.
2018-4-8
Use props
72Bruno
New

United Kingdom

It’s January 2019, just spent a fortune on my new inspire 2 and x7 camera, all firmware up to date but NO d log setting on the dji app. Seriously dissapointed with my experience of dji so far
2019-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules