P4A new firmware for Pano mode (360,horiz,vert)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M.Arald
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8333 ft
Romania

DJI Susan Posted at 1-25 02:37
Hi M.Arald, the beta is available now, please log in your DJI account in DJI Assistant 2 and connect with the drone to check the beta, thank you!

Thanks Susan, i will post feedback and pictures!
2019-1-25
Use props
Fandre
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31959 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 1-17 18:22
Hi Fandre, sorry for the late response as I just read your comment. The beta will be available soon, you may check later.

BTW, please kindly click the reply button under my message so that I can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!

Thank you for the information
2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

M.Arald Posted at 1-25 08:05
Thanks Susan, i will post feedback and pictures!

My pleasure. Looking forward to your pictures.
2019-1-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Fandre Posted at 1-25 14:29
Thank you for the information

You're welcome. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2019-1-26
Use props
Alexander1982
lvl.2
Russia

DJI Susan Posted at 1-25 02:44
Hi Alexander, the beta should be available in your account now, you may connect with DJI Assistant 2 to check later, thanks!

I am connect with DJI Assistant 2 to check beta,  but the beta version is not available, only shows the current version
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Alexander1982 Posted at 1-27 19:33
I am connect with DJI Assistant 2 to check beta,  but the beta version is not available, only shows the current version

Double checked with the team, you have been added to the beta list more than twice. Could you provide us with another working DJI account as the backup? We'll re-arrange for you.
2019-1-28
Use props
fansbea58d2e
lvl.1
Italy

fansbea58d2e Posted at 1-24 11:51
hi I would like to try the new update my email and stefanobonaccorso@libero.it I have a phantom 4 adv plus

hi susan I have not received anything yet, could you check and maybe send me a private email? I have a phantom 4 adv plus
2019-1-28
Use props
fans7ea840d6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1106266 ft
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 1-28 02:01
Double checked with the team, you have been added to the beta list more than twice. Could you provide us with another working DJI account as the backup? We'll re-arrange for you.

Susan, I already own a Phantom 4 Pro, and got very surprised when I discovered that the Advanced that i just purchased  (my backup drone) didn't have the same camera functions. Please add me to the beta list. I need those functions.
My e-mail is: pdrr.nc@gmail.com ;
Thank you and I'll wait for your response.
2019-1-31
Use props
calltoon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 982648 ft
Poland

Dear Susan,

can I get beta firmware for my P4A. Here You can find my email: kolton.marek.jr@gmail.com

Regards
2019-2-1
Use props
Combatdude
lvl.2
Flight distance : 466 ft

Poland

Hello,
if its not a problem i would like to try beta too: laskowski.bart@gmail.com
2019-2-9
Use props
calltoon
lvl.2
Poland

Hi Susan,

R U Here? It was almost a week ago. Everything is ok? May I count on Your reply?

Regards
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansbea58d2e Posted at 1-28 02:22
hi susan I have not received anything yet, could you check and maybe send me a private email? I have a phantom 4 adv plus

Sorry for the late response due to the Chinese New Year. I've double checked with the team, the beta is available in your account already, you may log in your DJI Account in DJI Assistant 2 to check again.
2019-2-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans7ea840d6 Posted at 1-31 11:48
Susan, I already own a Phantom 4 Pro, and got very surprised when I discovered that the Advanced that i just purchased  (my backup drone) didn't have the same camera functions. Please add me to the beta list. I need those functions.
My e-mail is:  ;
Thank you and I'll wait for your response.

Hi there, the P4A inherits most of the functions of the Phantom 4 Pro, but some features have been removed to increase affordability. The beta only adds the pano, I've forwarded to the designated team, it will be available at your end 1-2 working days later.
2019-2-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

calltoon Posted at 2-1 02:33
Dear Susan,

can I get beta firmware for my P4A. Here You can find my email:

Sorry for the late response due to the Chinese New Year. Your message has been received, I'll forward to the team and help you get the beta soon.
2019-2-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Combatdude Posted at 2-9 23:00
Hello,
if its not a problem i would like to try beta too:

Copy that. The beta will be available 1-2 working days, you may check later.
2019-2-14
Use props
Combatdude
lvl.2
Flight distance : 466 ft

Poland

Thank You.
2019-2-14
Use props
calltoon
lvl.2
Poland

Thank You Susan. P4A beta firmware has been installed correctly. Can You tell me where can I write any suggestions to this firmware? I assume that this is the reason why we beta testers
2019-2-16
Use props
calltoon
lvl.2
Poland

Dear Susan,

Beta for P4A has been installed correctly. Thank You. Where can we inform about any cases regarding this beta?
2019-2-17
Use props
MateuszZawadka
lvl.1
Flight distance : 174905 ft
Poland

Susan, Can I test a firmware with Pano mode? mail mail in DJI is foto@mzawadka.pl
2019-2-18
Use props
fans2119da2a
New
Indonesia

Hi DJI Susan, please kindly adding me at ardhiant.ao@gmail.com
2019-2-21
Use props
Maxi_Mega
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139672 ft
France

Hello,

Do you have now a precise date of the release of the final version of the firmware ?

Cordially mais là ça commence quand même à être long,

Maxi_Mega
2019-2-23
Use props
fansae97ea95
New
Argentina

Hi DJI Susan, please kindly adding me at joaqui79@yahoo.com

Thank you
2019-2-24
Use props
djiuser_isV8cqtLWE9g
lvl.1
Moldova

Hi Susan,
I would like to try P4A beta with Pano mode too, mail: cojocari_maxim@mail.ru

Thank you.
2019-2-24
Use props
fans2119da2a
New
Indonesia

fans2119da2a Posted at 2-21 09:08
Hi DJI Susan, please kindly adding me at

Hi Susan, are you here? Need your help
2019-3-5
Use props
Pd R
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1106266 ft
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2-14 22:21
Hi there, the P4A inherits most of the functions of the Phantom 4 Pro, but some features have been removed to increase affordability. The beta only adds the pano, I've forwarded to the designated team, it will be available at your end 1-2 working days later.

Susan, the beta is not available for me yet. I've just checked the dji assistant 2.
I really need the pano features in the P4A.
My dji e-mail account is: pdrr.nc@gmail.com
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Pd R Posted at 3-6 10:05
Susan, the beta is not available for me yet. I've just checked the dji assistant 2.
I really need the pano features in the P4A.
My dji e-mail account is:

Received with thanks! I've forwarded to the designated team to add you into the beta list. It will be available around one working day, you may check later, thank you!
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_isV8cqtLWE9g Posted at 2-24 10:01
Hi Susan,
I would like to try P4A beta with Pano mode too, mail:

Hi there, sorry for the late response as I just read your messages. The beta will be available in your account within one working day, you may check later.

BTW, if you need one's attention, please click the reply button under one's message so that he/she can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

calltoon Posted at 2-16 13:24
Thank You Susan. P4A beta firmware has been installed correctly. Can You tell me where can I write any suggestions to this firmware? I assume that this is the reason why we beta testers

Hi calltoon, sorry for the late response. May I know what trouble do you encounter with the beta firmware? We'd like to check the exact status and see whether we can help.
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MateuszZawadka Posted at 2-18 08:30
Susan, Can I test a firmware with Pano mode? mail mail in DJI is

Hi MateuszZawadka, the beta for P4A has been available in your account, you may check later.
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans2119da2a Posted at 2-21 09:08
Hi DJI Susan, please kindly adding me at

Sorry for the late response. Please kindly login your account in DJI Assistant and connect with the drone to see whether the beta is available later.
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Maxi_Mega Posted at 2-23 03:19
Hello,

Do you have now a precise date of the release of the final version of the firmware ?

Hi Maxi_Mega, there is no plan of new firmware for P4A for now, sorry about this.
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansae97ea95 Posted at 2-24 09:36
Hi DJI Susan, please kindly adding me at joaqui79@yahoo.com

Copy that. The beta will be available in your account soon, please kindly check later, thank you!
2019-3-6
Use props
Maxi_Mega
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139672 ft
France

DJI Susan Posted at 3-6 22:18
Hi Maxi_Mega, there is no plan of new firmware for P4A for now, sorry about this.

Okey ...

So please add me to the beta list ^^
I just sent you my e-mail address by MP.

Thanks, Maxi_Mega
2019-3-7
Use props
vfocus
lvl.1
United States

Hi DJI Susan, I would like to try the beta firmware with pano mode please. My email is sales@4cheapthrills.com. Thank you!
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Maxi_Mega Posted at 3-7 01:41
Okey ...

So please add me to the beta list ^^

Received with thanks! I've forwarded to the team and the beta will be available soon, you may check later.
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

vfocus Posted at 3-7 14:54
Hi DJI Susan, I would like to try the beta firmware with pano mode please. My email is . Thank you!

Copy that. The beta will be available around 1 working day, you may have a try later.
2019-3-7
Use props
vfocus
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 3-7 22:09
Copy that. The beta will be available around 1 working day, you may have a try later.

Awesome, thank you!
2019-3-7
Use props
djiuser_u33sdrrsrxNC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 782828 ft
  • >>>
Vietnam

Hi Susan, so the Pano shooting features is just a beta version until now ? Could you adding me seaman1803@gmail.com
2019-3-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

vfocus Posted at 3-7 23:11
Awesome, thank you!

More than glad to help.
2019-3-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_u33sdrrsrxNC Posted at 3-8 19:21
Hi Susan, so the Pano shooting features is just a beta version until now ? Could you adding me

I've forwarded to the team to add you in the beta list. It will be available 1-2 working days, you may try when you receive it.
2019-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules