phantom 3se crash :(
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_NvKJ2Hi
lvl.1

Czechia

today I took out  my phantom after a long time, updated it to a new formware and I was  going to fly, after some time I found problems with the signal, the  signal of the transmitter I lost about 150m and the phantom began to  come home. One strange behavior and the phantom fell from about 30  meters land, I do not understand what happened I am very sad
p_000245.JPG
2018-1-10
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Now, that is one sad sight.  It even depresses me to look at it.  Why don't you post your flight log to see what maybe happened.
2018-1-10
Use props
djiuser_NvKJ2Hi
lvl.1

Czechia

i do not know how to post the flight record ?? so much money I gave behind the phantom and now I have nothing, sir, I do not know what happened, I went flying and the phantom had a bad signal and suddenly it fell
2018-1-10
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Please upload your flight log and then paste the link:

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Did you warm your battery before the flight?  

Sorry for your loss

2018-1-10
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Wow that looks like it was run over for good measure. +1 to upload the flight logs.
2018-1-10
Use props
djiuser_NvKJ2Hi
lvl.1

Czechia

I take out my phantom, turn on the app dji, download the new update and go out, all right on the phantom, I warm the battery and the flight,lost the signal about 150 meters phantom RTH then strange behavior then just fall to the ground 30m
2018-1-10
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

As others have said, please upload the flight data so that they can help to figure out what happened.
2018-1-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry for the crash, I would recommend you report this to the DJI Support, they'll guide you sync the flight records, then submit a data analysis to check what happened if the drone is in the warranty period. Please refer to the following link to contact the DJI Support. https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav
2018-1-12
Use props
kvazar2014
lvl.2
Flight distance : 654160 ft
Russia

This problem is thanks to DJI's new firmware with lags. ask for a refund. no firm fixes the firmware bug
2018-1-13
Use props
driverseat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1788576 ft
Netherlands

Did you fly earlier in that same neighborhood ? Possible any (radio) interference ??
2018-1-14
Use props
DroneAndy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 437090 ft
Italy

kvazar2014 Posted at 2018-1-13 09:06
This problem is thanks to DJI's new firmware with lags. ask for a refund. no firm fixes the firmware bug

I agree! I'm almost sure it depends on the bugs of the 1.5.40 firmware.
You guys at dji did a really bad job with that update!
I hope noone gets hurt for your dumbness!!
2018-1-14
Use props
djiuser_n3PFeJY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38419 ft
Austria

Wow now I'm afraid to fly mine since it had some weird behaviors las couple of days specially at landing....
2018-1-14
Use props
PROVENCE84
lvl.2
France

There is no problem on the phantom 3 SE, I almost lost it too but it was a mistake on my part due to a lack of practice:
the switch S1 is misplaced because it can be operated unintentionally and therefore be in the indoor flight position instead of outdoor with GPS and in this case the disaster is not far. If we are lucky enough that the autonomy is big enough at that moment and that we manage to think despite the stress that invades us because the drone is in danger, then it is possible like me to find the problem and of put the switch in the right position and finally to make a RTH, the drone is saved.
Then a huge joy invades you, despite the legs still shaking.
I packed up my drone and went home to study the instructions.
Since, I make a fixation on this switch during my flights as soon as something is abnormal.
Just a quick reminder:
top = GPS flight
in the middle radar flight for interior and more
bottom = special flights (race lock, waypoint, point of interest ...)
Good flight with this drone inexpensive but with great capacity, a 4K camera perfectly stable, but limited by the software in dangerous areas in France, which I find quite normal by contribution to the danger.
cordially
Claude
2018-1-22
Use props
DrohneMann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 87415 ft
  • >>>
United States

They always say  these drones are  supposed to be intuitive and easy to use and not just crash or have issues.
2018-1-25
Use props
PROVENCE84
lvl.2
France

This is true once you have mastered the software and the user manual of the drone and the remote control.
2018-1-26
Use props
djiuser_NvKJ2HisUazn
lvl.1

Czechia

I'll never buy this brand again, I'll buy Xiaomi next time,released a bad firmware 3.5.40 that caused the Drones crash,DJI is wery bad,he does not care about people, only money
2018-1-31
Use props
djiuser_NvKJ2HisUazn
lvl.1

Czechia

i do not send flight data to improve my products for my money? oh no !
2018-1-31
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>

That looks more like a temper issue than a crash based on the above comment.
2018-8-6
Use props
fans21546423
Second Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

Just upload your flight record. I'm sure it will be error free and totally vindicate yourself

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2018-8-6
Use props
Joszhe Tosa
Second Officer

United States

djiuser_NvKJ2HisUazn Posted at 1-31 01:57
i do not send flight data to improve my products for my money? oh no !

I've read your other threads and posts to other threads and you say that you don't want to upload your flight data? Any particular VALID reason why you don't want to do that? Just asking because it makes it impossible to determine causation and find appropriate resolutions or help if there is no technical analysis.
2018-12-24
Use props
djiuser_DCBk4rGwflwK
New

Australia

I had my 3 adv fall in a spiral 100 meters from home it looked as if 1 motor stopped,sent back to dji with as much info and flight data.I was impressed with there support and fantastic service in the repairs.
Postage and repairs all covered by warranty as they picked up an issue that was not operator error,thankyou dji for your professional support teams and repairers.
2019-2-19
Use props
IRMMZ 1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 221371 ft
Canada

That looks like a phantom 2 vision. The camera mounting plate and the landing gear look different. It seems to have been A. Ran over | B. Smashed with a baseball bat
2022-3-2
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

sorry for your lose
2022-3-2
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

IRMMZ 1 Posted at 3-2 06:33
That looks like a phantom 2 vision. The camera mounting plate and the landing gear look different. It seems to have been A. Ran over | B. Smashed with a baseball bat

BINGO!  Somebody should have noticed this four years ago.  The OP is a troll!  
2022-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules