906 9 2018-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jake daniel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136312 ft
Mauritius

Hi all,

I have a mavic pro since now 6 month and would like to know if i can buy a dji care for it. Look like this only apply for new one and purchase within 48hrs, am right?
I have all the flight log and no crash to date. What is my option for an insurance? Thanks for your reply.
2018-1-10
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

There is a way to get the Care/Refresh on your 6 month old......You have to film it doing a majority of the functions and features available on the Mavic, and download it to youtube, and send them the link for proof of functionality.
It's a pain, but there is a way.
Start here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
2018-1-10
Use props
jake daniel
lvl.2
Mauritius

Flycaster Posted at 2018-1-10 09:49
There is a way to get the Care/Refresh on your 6 month old......You have to film it doing a majority of the functions and features available on the Mavic, and download it to youtube, and send them the link for proof of functionality.
It's a pain, but there is a way.
Start here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload

Hi, really that good to know, all my vid are already on youtube even the recent one posted yesterday, lol. ok, so all i have to do is to send them all the proof of functionality. Forget also, what about if your country is not on their list of selling/shipping?
2018-1-10
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

Then you may have to go thru a proxy/friend in a listed country?????
2018-1-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, DJI Care Refresh is only available for certain areas. It is recommended to check whether the Refresh is available in your current location by changing the Country and Region on the upper right corner. If yes, you can submit the video verfication later. Here is the link: https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-mavic-pro?from=search-result-v2
DJI Care Refresh.png
2018-1-10
Use props
jake daniel
lvl.2
Mauritius

Flycaster Posted at 2018-1-10 11:16
Then you may have to go thru a proxy/friend in a listed country?????

having someone in a listed country yes, but drone registered on another name in another country
2018-1-10
Use props
jake daniel
lvl.2
Mauritius

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-10 19:33
Hi there, DJI Care Refresh is only available for certain areas. It is recommended to check whether the Refresh is available in your current location by changing the Country and Region on the upper right corner. If yes, you can submit the video verfication later. Here is the link: https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-mavic-pro?from=search-result-v2

Hi,

And what happen when you are not in the listed countries, you cannot buy a dji care? That not fair with all the money you have from unlisted countries through distribution you should at least design a re-seller as country for a region of unlisted countries.
2018-1-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

jake daniel Posted at 2018-1-10 23:23
Hi,

And what happen when you are not in the listed countries, you cannot buy a dji care? That not fair with all the money you have from unlisted countries through distribution you should at least design a re-seller as country for a region of unlisted countries.

Jake, the DJI Care Refresh is available for the areas covered by DJI Official Service Center so that we can offer timely service and better experience. Apologize if this bothers you.
2018-1-11
Use props
jake daniel
lvl.2
Mauritius

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-11 01:11
Jake, the DJI Care Refresh is available for the areas covered by DJI Official Service Center so that we can offer timely service and better experience. Apologize if this bothers you.

It bothers me when solution exist and your company does not want to put it forward. Simple if my country is not on the list your company should agree that a relative of mine living in a country covered by your service center take a dji care for me. What is the reason why this can't be done? You'll get all my flight log and video proof,so why someone else cannot represent me?
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

jake daniel Posted at 2018-1-11 04:08
It bothers me when solution exist and your company does not want to put it forward. Simple if my country is not on the list your company should agree that a relative of mine living in a country covered by your service center take a dji care for me. What is the reason why this can't be done? You'll get all my flight log and video proof,so why someone else cannot represent me?

Jake, sorry for the inconvience it brings. I can understand that you feel sad that you can not buy the DJI refresh. And I would recommend you contact our support if your drone goes wrong and send it back for check: http://www.dji.com/support. Thanks for your understanding.  
2018-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules