Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Another Crystalsky Problem (backlight out)
12Next >
12362 78 2018-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnCR62
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17969 ft
United States

Hi,

I have a nearly brand new Crystalsky Ultra monitor that hasn't been used for more than 1 hour (total).  Today it was fine one minute and the next it appeared to be turned off.  Upon closer inspection, the screen was faintly viewable in bright light.  I went to the settings menu where I toggled the brightness from min to max brightness and nothing changed.  I tried different batteries (fully charged); restarts; and reboots.  Based on my review of other posts with similar complaints it looks like I will have to send my monitor in for repairs.
Here:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=125365&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D463%26typeid%3D463
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=124877&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D463%26typeid%3D463
https://forum.dji.com/thread-126344-1-1.html

Can you let me know the procedure ASAP.

Thanks.

John
2018-1-10
Use props
TheMann58
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18669501 ft
  • >>>
United States

These multiple posts about the Crystalsky Ultra monitors failing after short term use are not giving me warm fuzzies.  

On the other hand I can report I now have over six hours of "on time" on my Crystalsky UB (2.5 hours of flying time and 3.5 hours of goofing around time installing updates & apps, using the internet explorer app, checking out DJI GO app settings and DJI GO 4 app settings and performance with my four DJI aircraft, etc.) and everything is still working perfectly. In fact, the Max Brightness setting indoors is painfully bright and I have to turn brightness down to lowest setting indoors.  I also have not experienced a single DJI GO app freeze up or device lock up. I have flown for over an hour using the Crystalsky UB with my P4Pro and and this past weekend for over an hour continuously at Max Brightness setting with my P4. I have also tested the monitor for shorter periods with my older P3Pro and Inspire 1 - more in depth testing with these two aircraft to follow this coming weekend.  So - I hope that means I have safely passed the "early failure" period that a few users have unfortunately experienced with their UB monitors.

My monitor operations to date have all been at either ambient indoor temperatures or at 30F to 70F outdoor temperatures with exposure to bright sunlight.

JohnCR62 - for the record, in case operating temperature has any correlation with monitor failure, at what ambient temperatures were most of your monitor operations conducted?

Let's hope DJI discovers the root cause of the small number of early UB monitor failures reported on this forum and eliminates them in future production runs and that they quickly replace the failed monitors with brand new units for those users experiencing failures.
2018-1-10
Use props
JohnCR62
lvl.2
United States

TheMann58 Posted at 2018-1-10 20:47
These multiple posts about the Crystalsky Ultra monitors failing after short term use are not giving me warm fuzzies.  

On the other hand I can report I now have over six hours of "on time" on my Crystalsky UB (2.5 hours of flying time and 3.5 hours of goofing around time installing updates & apps, using the internet explorer app, checking out DJI GO app settings and DJI GO 4 app settings and performance with my four DJI aircraft, etc.) and everything is still working perfectly. In fact, the Max Brightness setting indoors is painfully bright and I have to turn brightness down to lowest setting indoors.  I also have not experienced a single DJI GO app freeze up or device lock up. I have flown for over an hour using the Crystalsky UB with my P4Pro and and this past weekend for over an hour continuously at Max Brightness setting with my P4. I have also tested the monitor for shorter periods with my older P3Pro and Inspire 1 - more in depth testing with these two aircraft to follow this coming weekend.  So - I hope that means I have safely passed the "early failure" period that a few users have unfortunately experienced with their UB monitors.

TheMann58,
I'm glad to hear that your CS has had no problems.  Mine worked great, until it didn't.  It's been fairly cool when I've used my CS, I'd estimate no warmer than 75 degrees (fahrenheit).  I did observe that it ran warm with the internal fan switching on.   

It's just sad to think that they didn't have all the bugs worked out on their flagship monitor prior to release.  If it worked properly, I'd recommend that everyone struggling with glare should rush out to get a CS monitor.  Unfortunately, I would caution everyone to hold off until DJI is able to produce a $900 monitor that will work for more than an hour or two.
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

John, I'm so sorry to read on the post, I'm afraid the CrystalSky must be sent in for repair service, please contact our support to start a ticket and send in at your earliest convenience. The team will take care of it and get it fixed, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2018-1-12
Use props
Forestjim
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6606519 ft
  • >>>
Australia

JohnCR62 Posted at 2018-1-11 08:53
TheMann58,
I'm glad to hear that your CS has had no problems.  Mine worked great, until it didn't.  It's been fairly cool when I've used my CS, I'd estimate no warmer than 75 degrees (fahrenheit).  I did observe that it ran warm with the internal fan switching on.   

Hi John,
If you look on this forum you will see my post with the same problem. (Twice)
Besides the backlight problem they are a great piece of gear for flying in sunny conditions.
I mainly fly over water. Makes it much easier to find & chase boats & surfers.
My replacement Ultra from DJI is on its way to me now. I should have it in a couple of days.
Fingers crossed.
I hope you get it sorted quickly.
2018-1-12
Use props
JohnCR62
lvl.2
United States

Forestjim Posted at 2018-1-12 04:21
Hi John,
If you look on this forum you will see my post with the same problem. (Twice)
Besides the backlight problem they are a great piece of gear for flying in sunny conditions.

ForestJim,

You had to send your CS back TWO times??  For the exact same thing, or two different problems?  I'm hoping against hope that once it is fixed it will stay fixed.  I'm wondering if our CS's are just bad units or is the problem more prevalent and most of the units will have this problem.

I hope you next CS will be your last!!
2018-1-15
Use props
JohnCR62
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-12 04:08
John, I'm so sorry to read on the post, I'm afraid the CrystalSky must be sent in for repair service, please contact our support to start a ticket and send in at your earliest convenience. The team will take care of it and get it fixed, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks Mindy.  I received an email this morning and my CS is at the service center and will get looked at.
2018-1-15
Use props
Forestjim
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

JohnCR62 Posted at 2018-1-15 13:53
ForestJim,

You had to send your CS back TWO times??  For the exact same thing, or two different problems?  I'm hoping against hope that once it is fixed it will stay fixed.  I'm wondering if our CS's are just bad units or is the problem more prevalent and most of the units will have this problem.

Hi John.
My good news first, I got my CS Ultra back today. Working fine.
This is my 2nd CS fail.
I bought a 5.5 back in July. The backlight problem was only intermittent.
You would pull the battery out leave it for a couple of days & put the battery back in and it worked again.
I sent it back the first time and they said they found a loose lcd cable.
Then after say after one month it started doing it again.
I took a video of the problem and they sent me a new one.
I sold the new 5.5 and bought the Ultra.
Looked like the Ultra has been repaired but I’m not sure. I’ll check it better tomorrow.
Hopefully you get your problems fixed very soon
Cheers
Marty
2018-1-16
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

TheMann58 Posted at 2018-1-10 20:47

On the other hand I can report I now have over six hours of "on time" on my Crystalsky UB (2.5 hours of flying time and 3.5 hours of goofing around time installing updates & apps, using the internet explorer app, checking out DJI GO app settings and DJI GO 4 app settings and performance with my four DJI aircraft, etc.) and everything is still working perfectly. In fact, the Max Brightness setting indoors is painfully bright and I have to turn brightness down to lowest setting indoors.  I also have not experienced a single DJI GO app freeze up or device lock up. I have flown for over an hour using the Crystalsky UB with my P4Pro and and this past weekend for over an hour continuously at Max Brightness setting with my P4. I have also tested the monitor for shorter periods with my older P3Pro and Inspire 1 - more in depth testing with these two aircraft to follow this coming weekend.  So - I hope that means I have safely passed the "early failure" period that a few users have unfortunately experienced with their UB monitors.

Didn't you get your CS replaced because of the battery telemetry issue ?
2018-1-16
Use props
TheMann58
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18669501 ft
  • >>>
United States

lannes Posted at 2018-1-16 05:17
Didn't you get your CS replaced because of the battery telemetry issue ?

No - still have same Crystalsky UB and I'm very happy with it. After the last P4P firmware update I can now see accurate aircraft battery % displayed on camera screen of DJI GO 4 app. I always had battery telemetry as battery voltage and % were both captured and recorded in flight records on the Crystalsky UB and aircraft battery voltage in volts was displayed on the camera screen.  I also get all battery information when flying my P3Pro and Inspire 1 using the DJI GO app on my Crystalsky UB.  

Still seeing only 0% aircraft battery level on DJI GO 4 camera screen when flying my P4, however. I am hopeful the next P4 firmware update will fix this annoyance.  Not sure why an aircraft firmware update would solve this, but it did on my P4P.  I have tried refreshing the P4 firmware, but still see 0% battery level.  I am starting to believe that there are slight hardware component differences in the Crystalsky UBs currently in the market.  Just glad mine has a robust backlight component (at least so far).
2018-1-16
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

TheMann58 Posted at 2018-1-16 15:38
No - still have same Crystalsky UB and I'm very happy with it. After the last P4P firmware update I can now see accurate aircraft battery % displayed on camera screen of DJI GO 4 app. I always had battery telemetry as battery voltage and % were both captured and recorded in flight records on the Crystalsky UB and aircraft battery voltage in volts was displayed on the camera screen.  I also get all battery information when flying my P3Pro and Inspire 1 using the DJI GO app on my Crystalsky UB.  

Still seeing only 0% aircraft battery level on DJI GO 4 camera screen when flying my P4, however. I am hopeful the next P4 firmware update will fix this annoyance.  Not sure why an aircraft firmware update would solve this, but it did on my P4P.  I have tried refreshing the P4 firmware, but still see 0% battery level.  I am starting to believe that there are slight hardware component differences in the Crystalsky UBs currently in the market.  Just glad mine has a robust backlight component (at least so far).

Glad this got partially resolved, unfortunately I don't think they will ever release a new firmware upgrade for the P4 given that it's not a key product any more, it has been discontinued as of April 2017.  DJI have said they will continue to support it, but I expect their focus would be on the newer and yet to be released AC's
2018-1-16
Use props
fans86b7e18d
New
Thailand

backlight is broken in 10min.
I bought 7 jan 2018
today is second time for use it.
I use in thailand.
outdoor temp. about 35 under tree.
20180117_112834.jpg
2018-1-16
Use props
JohnCR62
lvl.2
United States

Repair Status 1-31-18.JPG
Repair Status 1-31-18.JPG
2018-1-31
Use props
JohnCR62
lvl.2
United States

As shown above, for those of you sending your broken Crystalsky's back for repair... don't hold your breath....  Another few days and the repair shop will have had this monitor longer than I had it.
2018-1-31
Use props
JohnCR62
lvl.2
United States

One more thing, they received the CS monitor on 1-15-18 NOT on 1/29/18 as shown above.
2018-1-31
Use props
Forestjim
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

JohnCR62 Posted at 2018-1-31 17:06
One more thing, they received the CS monitor on 1-15-18 NOT on 1/29/18 as shown above.

Hi John,

I feel for you and you know my wows too.

Dji is always behind in their data entry but things seem to be still happening.

My new replacement Ultrabright ( Last time they said they repaired my old one with a new LCD unit) is currently in transit back to me. I have had 4 claims with DJI since August and they take about 2 weeks each time from Woo to Go.
When I get my CS back I'm not going to treat is precious. We are in the middle of summer here in Brisbane Australia about 30c days with humid conditions. If it fails i'll keep sending it back, DJI needs to get these things right because as monitor they are awesome( Brightness/Vision) as a device they are crap.   

2018-1-31
Use props
JohnCR62
lvl.2
United States

UPDATE:  I received my repaired/replaced (i'm not sure which) CS ultra last week.  On sunday I set it up and updated the software.  Today I was flying my drone for a friend and everything worked well...... until the backlight went out AGAIN after about 10 to 15 minutes of flying.   It's a little disturbing to have this very expensive monitor fail in the same way after only a few minutes.  I'm guessing that my monitor must not be representative of all of the CS ultras or we'd be hearing A LOT more complaints.  Oh well, once again, back into the DJI customer service inferno.
2018-2-8
Use props
Forestjim
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

JohnCR62 Posted at 2018-2-8 17:13
UPDATE:  I received my repaired/replaced (i'm not sure which) CS ultra last week.  On sunday I set it up and updated the software.  Today I was flying my drone for a friend and everything worked well...... until the backlight went out AGAIN after about 10 to 15 minutes of flying.   It's a little disturbing to have this very expensive monitor fail in the same way after only a few minutes.  I'm guessing that my monitor must not be representative of all of the CS ultras or we'd be hearing A LOT more complaints.  Oh well, once again, back into the DJI customer service inferno.

HI John,

I feel your pain.

Gee.... Wouldn't be that hot in Canada this time of year?

I have been flying for the past couple of days with my 3rd Ultra.

I've got the Cashe turned off and the screen on max 30% brightness.

I flew my Mavic yesterday for 70% on three batteries.

The unit got pretty hot.

I'd do one battery bring it back. Let it completely cool down and fly again. (Put it into a cooler bag with an ice brick)

I never felt the fan come on or any warnings.

I have no confidence in this product and felt I could have easily fried it again.

Even though my setting were set very low.
2018-2-8
Use props
JohnCR62
lvl.2
United States

Forestjim Posted at 2018-2-8 18:10
HI John,

I feel your pain.

Hi Jim,

First of all, I'm in Southern California not Canada.  I've been trying to figure out how to correct that.....
It was in the low 80's today in Ojai.  I'm not too familiar with the settings on the CS since I had less than 40 minutes actually using it.  I'm not sure if I would turn down the screen brightness.  A bright screen is  basically the reason I shelled out $850 to by the stupid thing.  If it can't provide the performance was advertised, then I want to find that out while it is still under warranty.   

Again, if all the CS Ultras were failing after minutes of use, I'm sure there would be a lot more complaints.  I'll be contacting customer service tomorrow.
2018-2-8
Use props
Forestjim
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

JohnCR62 Posted at 2018-2-8 18:56
Hi Jim,

First of all, I'm in Southern California not Canada.  I've been trying to figure out how to correct that.....

This is how I feel about CS's at the moment

There was a little girl

BY HENRY WADSWORTH LONGFELLOW
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.
2018-2-8
Use props
JohnCR62
lvl.2
United States

Forestjim Posted at 2018-2-8 19:22
This is how I feel about CS's at the moment

There was a little girl

Yeah, what Wadsworth said.....  Only my little girl was only good for about a half an hour or so...
2018-2-8
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

JohnCR62 Posted at 2018-2-8 20:28
Yeah, what Wadsworth said.....  Only my little girl was only good for about a half an hour or so...

There have been a quite a few backlight failures on the Ultra, the high brightness 7.85 have not seen any problems and then 2 failures on the 5.5. A lot of people have had overheat warnings come up.

As ForrestJim mentions, the units just get too hot on full brightness and this causes the backlight to fail or disconnect.
2018-2-9
Use props
JohnCR62
lvl.2
United States

"As ForrestJim mentions, the units just get too hot on full brightness and this causes the backlight to fail or disconnect."

If full brightness (AKA Normal Operation) causes the backlight to fail the product should be recalled until the design flaw is corrected.
2018-2-9
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I've tested the Crystalsky Ultra with DJI Go 4.2.4 from the new firmware upgrade for 1.5 hours on full brightness and with the latest firmware for the AC, 3 full flights with the MPP, ambient temp 23c and there wasn't a single glitch in the monitor, this was 4k 24fps, with caching back to the CS at 7gb

The hottest the Ultra panel got on max brightness was 41.5c , the side ports got to 38.6c and the back panel near the ports to 40c.

The CS fan never came on at all during the 1.5hrs and the temp was pretty consistent from about 15min from start up to the end. I'm not sure what the normal operating temperatures are for the CS Ultra. Interestingly though the RC fans came on after about 30mins, when previously in longer flight sessions they never came at all, weird.

DJI Go 4 4.2.4 worked flawlessly, there was no latency or pixelation at anytime in RC signal out or HD signal back, mind you I was using a Titan Cyclone 2.4ghz amplified panel.

I think they may have fixed the overheating problem for now, my CS build date it the 15/10/17 for reference, a couple of us who have this build date have CS Ultra's that get hot but have never failed.

Interesting to see how the other CS Ultra owners are fairing with the need firmware and 4.2.4
2018-2-9
Use props
JohnCR62
lvl.2
United States

Lannes,
Thanks for the information.  

I received my CS ultra back from DJI on the Feb. 3rd.  I updated the firmware last Saturday or Sunday, so I assume that it was the latest version.  On my first, and only, flight using the repaired monitor on the 8th, I was flying for about 10 minutes before the backlight went out.  I noticed that the fan(s) did come on but I didn't see any warning notices.  

I don't see how the monitor could have been properly tested prior to sending it back since it failed so quickly.

How do you determine when your CS was built?

I ordered mine on 12-14-17 and even though the estimated delivery date was after Christmas I received it on 12-22-17.  I wonder, if to meet the Christmas rush, if quality control slipped.  That might explain why not all CS ultras are failing as easily as mine does.
2018-2-9
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

JohnCR62 Posted at 2018-2-9 18:58
Lannes,
Thanks for the information.  

John, a new version of the firmware dropped yesterday it includes DJI Go 4 4.2.4 which is compatible with the MA.

Just check for new firmware in settings, it should pop up.

There are also firmware upgrades to all of the Mavic AC line as well.
Enter your serial number in this tool, all the "o's" in the DJI Serial number are zeros, to get the build date for your CS

http://tools.retroroms.info/

2018-2-9
Use props
JohnCR62
lvl.2
United States

Lannnes,

Thanks for all your help!!

Well since the backlight is out on my CS I don't think I'll try to update the firmware.

I did hear back from customer service, apparently they sent me a replacement CS ultra and thanks to your link that gives the build date, I have determined that my original CS ultra was built on 12-9-17 and the replacement that they sent to me was built on 12-5-2017.  I still think that my theory about cranking out the CS ultras to meet the Christmas demand may have resulted in the Dec 2017 build dates having QC issues.

2018-2-9
Use props
JohnCR62
lvl.2
United States

UPDATE:   I sent my CSU back for repair/replacement FOR THE SECOND TIME on 02/13/18.  Still NOTHING from DJI.  You can't even buy a new CSU from the DJI website.  WTF???  I shelled out $1,000 US for this thing on 12-14-18 and I've had it for a total of 30 days out of 3 months.  DO NOT PURCHASE ONE OF THESE THINGS!!!!!!!  
2018-3-16
Use props
Forestjim
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

JohnCR62 Posted at 2018-3-16 17:48
UPDATE:   I sent my CSU back for repair/replacement FOR THE SECOND TIME on 02/13/18.  Still NOTHING from DJI.  You can't even buy a new CSU from the DJI website.  WTF???  I shelled out $1,000 US for this thing on 12-14-18 and I've had it for a total of 30 days out of 3 months.  DO NOT PURCHASE ONE OF THESE THINGS!!!!!!!

Gee John... you’ve had bad luck like me...
I’ve bought a 5.5 as a back up
2018-3-16
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

JohnCR62 Posted at 2018-3-16 17:48
UPDATE:   I sent my CSU back for repair/replacement FOR THE SECOND TIME on 02/13/18.  Still NOTHING from DJI.  You can't even buy a new CSU from the DJI website.  WTF???  I shelled out $1,000 US for this thing on 12-14-18 and I've had it for a total of 30 days out of 3 months.  DO NOT PURCHASE ONE OF THESE THINGS!!!!!!!

"You can't even buy a new CSU from the DJI website. "

That does not bode well.  I bought (on 2/19/2018) CrystalSky Ultra bight 7.85" and it was messed up straight out of box.  Being I found and reported problem just under wire (15-day policy), requested DJI send a brand new one or refund my money.

If CSUs are out of stock, that means only option is refund.  Which means another shipment to DJI for two batteries and charge hub.

I will not accept a refurbished CSU.  I made that mistake with a $6,000 camera.  It was abused compared to mine, with its own set of problems.
2018-3-16
Use props
Fistworthy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1613953 ft
Australia

Mark me down as another with dead ultra backlights TWICE!, first was replaced in Jan and took three weeks, and have just sent it back agan for replacement yesterday.
2018-3-18
Use props
Buzzyone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
France

My UB has also died with a backlight failure, after about 40 mins of use out doors in 6C UK sunshine. Fans running device hot to the touch, then black screen of death! Bought it from a local DJI dealer in the UK so sending it back though them. They told me that the UB is not available at present, they may swap it out for a standard brightness, obviously with some form of refund! We shall see.

Bought a 5.5 for now, as I cant see the UB coming back anytime soon. Should be here Monday, impressive as ordered on Friday from DJI directly, already have shipping details!

My plan is to give them a week to see what's happening then invoke Section 74 of the Consumer Credit act here in the UK which makes the lender (Credit Card or Bank) jointly liable for goods that fail to be of merchantable quality or are not fit for purpose.
2018-3-23
Use props
Forestjim
lvl.4
  • >>>

Buzzyone Posted at 2018-3-23 17:05
My UB has also died with a backlight failure, after about 40 mins of use out doors in 6C UK sunshine. Fans running device hot to the touch, then black screen of death! Bought it from a local DJI dealer in the UK so sending it back though them. They told me that the UB is not available at present, they may swap it out for a standard brightness, obviously with some form of refund! We shall see.

Bought a 5.5 for now, as I cant see the UB coming back anytime soon. Should be here Monday, impressive as ordered on Friday from DJI directly, already have shipping details!

I like you plan
I’ve had BL fail early in flight 2 times on my Ultra and once on my 5.5
I only use my  CS’s during the day in Sunny conditions.
Early, Late or Cloudy I use my Ipad Mini 4
2018-3-23
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Forestjim Posted at 2018-3-23 19:03
I like your plan.
I’ve had BL fail early in flight 2 times on my Ultra and once on my 5.5
I only use my  CS’s during the day in Sunny conditions.

I give you credit for fighting your way through a problem you should not have too.
2018-3-23
Use props
JohnCR62
lvl.2
United States

Since the UB hasn't been available for a month or two and they aren't sending out any referbs, I'm thinking they are doing some kind of redesign.  Obviously the original version is crap.  Maybe they went cheap on some component that they are upgrading.  China isn't really known for their high tech exports, with the exception of drones.  I can't really think of any other (homegrown) electronic product that they export to the US.  Certainly nothing as advanced as their drones.  Hopefully their flagship monitor for their primary high tech export will not continue to disappoint.
2018-3-23
Use props
Fistworthy
lvl.3
Australia

My third ultra shipped back to me Friday, turnaround was faster this time, will get it back a bit over a week after returning it.

Hoping this is the last.
2018-3-24
Use props
djiuser_L52j5GmTDP6B
lvl.1

Mine has been out (backlight) for 2 months.  I still haven’t received my repaired unit. Can’t wait for other Mfg to make a high Nit unit for my use.

2018-3-26
Use props
Fistworthy
lvl.3
Australia

Got my third ultra back this morning and the backlight died AGAIN without warning, this time on the third MavPro battery.

Had brightness set 'manual' at ~75%, ambient temp was ~28C and it was in the shade, I was in the sun for the first two batteries but got a warning about overheating so moved under some shade and the warnings disappeared, I'm not sure if the fan was running when it died but I couldn't hear it.
2018-3-27
Use props
Forestjim
lvl.4
  • >>>

Bugga.... I don’t know if your know this I’m on my 3rd Cs Ultra and 2nd 5.5 all with fried Backlight.
I hardly or if at all hear the fan come on or my Ultra but I hear it all the time on my 5.5.
I’ve become a nerd with them taking the temperature all the time.
I think the fans comes on when then the top left screen temp in about 35c
The Ultra it’s about 40c. Maybe that could be some on the problem. I could be totally wrong.
Mind you I’m only running the Ultra at 50% max.
I’ve been very careful with my Ultra but no more.
I’m going to crank it up and I it burns out I’ll just keep sending it back.

I feel your pain.
2018-3-28
Use props
PilotSmith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 706539 ft
  • >>>

I am part of the club now.. I just got one today and within 5 mins it stopped working
2018-4-4
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules