New user Of A nice SPARK
960 8 2018-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Armejia
lvl.1

Colombia

A Few words to say. This an Awesome machine with a Poor software. Hardware is First class, software is third class. I do not understand this combo, DJI has much more to loose, with this software, you Maker Awesome machine and the software is worst. Sorry for my First post,  but it’s true.  
2018-1-10
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What device are you using?
2018-1-11
Use props
KAPOzz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 206138 ft
Vietnam

hmmm.. which device and what was the issue?
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, please tell me more details about your problem for better assistance. Thanks for your support.
2018-1-11
Use props
Armejia
lvl.1

Colombia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-11 02:21
Sir, please tell me more details about your problem for better assistance. Thanks for your support.

Hi, I have iPhone. The App it’s not working properly, not at all.  I’m search for problems with your app And Many Peoples have complaint. SPARK is Perfect, but not the App. Disconnect, not otg working, very Limited, When you fly you can not Change fly mode (P and Sport) with the remote control, you have landing and change with the App. I am Happy with SPARK, but not at all with the App. This is why, Many Peoples says want to change with litchy. Sorry but you know what I am say.

2018-1-11
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

Actually, I am able to switch from P to S mode and back mid-flight without any problems whatsoever.
2018-1-11
Use props
Armejia
lvl.1

Colombia

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2018-1-11 23:22
Actually, I am able to switch from P to S mode and back mid-flight without any problems whatsoever.

I  reply and not publishing. Ok.
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Armejia Posted at 2018-1-11 22:25
Hi, I have iPhone. The App it’s not working properly, not at all.  I’m search for problems with your app And Many Peoples have complaint. SPARK is Perfect, but not the App. Disconnect, not otg working, very Limited, When you fly you can not Change fly mode (P and Sport) with the remote control, you have landing and change with the App. I am Happy with SPARK, but not at all with the App. This is why, Many Peoples says want to change with litchy. Sorry but you know what I am say.

Sir, what is the version of your IOS system? I would recommend you update to the latest one. Also, if you encounter problem of disconnection, please ensure that there is no interference around your spark. Please do not shield the antenna of the RC and avoid bluetooth device around your drone. Before flight, you can enter the wifi-setting and choose the channel with best signal. Please avoid interference likes metal, factories, high voltage line and fly in recommended environment. Please keep us updated, thanks.  
2018-1-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yeah, be sure to upgrade to 11.2.2 that came out recently.
2018-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules