Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimble error
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PeteHB
lvl.4

France

My P4 has suddenly out of the box started to show gimble installation error / shakey gimble. Everything seems as before the camera goes through its usual movements on start up I have done every concievable calibration known to mankind or at least all those I can find but the error message on the tablet remains. Is this a repair centre job, I will try and fly it at the weekend and check the video.
2018-1-11
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

If it's brand new, send it back!  
2018-1-11
Use props
PeteHB
lvl.4

France

No not brand new I am afraid. The real problem of sending it into repair is how long to get it back the weather is just improving enough and I would like to do a night flight before they take the Christmas lights down in the city. As said going to do a check out video on Saturday weather permitting.
2018-1-11
Use props
jkw
lvl.2
United Kingdom

PeteHB Posted at 2018-1-11 07:37
No not brand new I am afraid. The real problem of sending it into repair is how long to get it back the weather is just improving enough and I would like to do a night flight before they take the Christmas lights down in the city. As said going to do a check out video on Saturday weather permitting.

Just a thought it may be the ribbon that connects the camera not connecting properly I had a similar problem, you can probably do this without going to the Servicenter
2018-1-11
Use props
jkw
lvl.2
United Kingdom

jkw Posted at 2018-1-11 08:01
Just a thought it may be the ribbon that connects the camera not connecting properly I had a similar problem, you can probably do this without going to the Servicenter

is yours the side to side error on the gimbal all up and down
2018-1-11
Use props
PeteHB
lvl.4

France

I am not sure there is no other information other than shaky gimble and gimble installation error.
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Pete, may I know what's the current aircraft firmware version? Can be gimbal be controlled by RC/APP?
2018-1-11
Use props
PeteHB
lvl.4

France

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-11 22:18
Hey Pete, may I know what's the current aircraft firmware version? Can be gimbal be controlled by RC/APP?

Hi Susan
Many thanks for your response.

The aircraft is using V02 00.01 and there is gimble movement with the RC However I have just switched it on to upgrade my second battery and check things out and the gimble warning has disappeared and it's ready to fly. Very strange!
I will do a test flight with the upgrade software tomorrow and let you know how things perform.
I will also send you a PM to ask for the Beta 600 software in case I have flight stability problems.
Peter
2018-1-12
Use props
PeteHB
lvl.4

France

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-11 22:18

PM sent with account details.

Thanks
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

PeteHB Posted at 2018-1-12 01:27
PM sent with account details.

Thanks

I've received your message in PM. The beta will be available one working day, please check later.
2018-1-14
Use props
PeteHB
lvl.4

France

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-14 03:27
I've received your message in PM. The beta will be available one working day, please check later.

Many thanks Susan although the drone is fine at the moment using latest firmware on drone and RC.
2018-1-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

PeteHB Posted at 2018-1-14 03:34
Many thanks Susan although the drone is fine at the moment using latest firmware on drone and RC.

It's my pleasure. Glad to know everything works well.
2018-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules