757 3 2018-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yveske
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27956 ft
Belgium

Hello,

sorry for my English but I'm gona try.  Saturday I bought the Dji Osmo Mobile.  When i Use the Osmo to
follow me, the osmo put me in the middle of the screen.  Is it possible when I configure the Osmo when i
stand in the corner of the screen i stay there ? So when somebody come near by me we are togheter on the screen....

Greetings Yves

2018-1-11
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

Theoretical it should be possible, but it is not in the software... Osmo Mobile doesn't know if you are going left or right, if you were on the right side of the screen and you move further to the right, it is possible that Osmo Mobile will loose track of you... When you are in the middle of the screen it will take some time before you are out of view...

/Dutch-ON
Theoretisch zou het mogelijk moeten zijn, maar zit niet in de software. De Osmo Mobile weet niet of je naar links of rechts gaat bewegen. sta je rechts in beeld en beweeg je verder naar rechts, dan is het mogelijk dat de Osmo Mobile je kwijt raakt... Sta je midden in het scherm dan heeft de Osmo wat tijd voordat je uit beeld verdwijnt
/Dutch-OFF
2018-1-11
Use props
Yveske
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27956 ft
Belgium

Hello Mari,

thanks for your replay, ok I understand it,
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Yves, currently for Osmo Mobile, when you use Active Track, if you select object on the left/right, the gimbal will adjust itself to make the object in the middle just in case the object gets lost during movement, hope your understanding.
2018-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules