Shake video help
865 7 2018-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SnakeSeven
lvl.1
Mexico

Im having some issues mostly on sport mode and full thruttle the video starts to jump if i slowdown goes away and look smooth i try calibrate the gimbal couple of times and its the same, all props are in perfect conditions,ir anybody knows whats wrong, please help ir any tip,i have the mavic for over a year now and never had this issue

https://www.skypixel.com/pilot/videos/share/shakey-video-in-sport-mode?account_id=luiss_60

http://Slow
2018-1-11
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

If you have been taking video in sport mode and beating the Mavic to death for a year then it is possible that the rubber bands on the gimbal have stretched a bit and can no longer hold the gimbal steady when flying fast.
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Is this an unedited original video from the SD card? If not, please post an original one, thanks. Besides, does it also happen in GPS mode? If yes, how often does it happens? What is the drone firmware version?
2018-1-12
Use props
SnakeSeven
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-1-12 01:31
Is this an unedited original video from the SD card? If not, please post an original one, thanks. Besides, does it also happen in GPS mode? If yes, how often does it happens? What is the drone firmware version?

Hi Diana I'm running one firmware before the one released yesterday te video is the recorded from the livestream, I can upload the one from the sd if you like to see, in gps doesn't happened that much I feel is the inclination in sport mode, in gps happens if I leave the camera in 0 pitch if i lower the pitch just a little its fine
2018-1-12
Use props
SnakeSeven
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-1-12 01:31
Is this an unedited original video from the SD card? If not, please post an original one, thanks. Besides, does it also happen in GPS mode? If yes, how often does it happens? What is the drone firmware version?

Hi Diana I'm running one firmware before the one released yesterday te video is the recorded from the livestream, I can upload the one from the sd if you like to see, in gps doesn't happened that much I feel is the inclination in sport mode, in gps happens if I leave the camera in 0 pitch if i lower the pitch just a little its fine
2018-1-12
Use props
SnakeSeven
lvl.1
Mexico

Jenee 2 Posted at 2018-1-11 21:37
If you have been taking video in sport mode and beating the Mavic to death for a year then it is possible that the rubber bands on the gimbal have stretched a bit and can no longer hold the gimbal steady when flying fast.

All right Jenee thanks for the tip, do you know where I can get replacement rubber bands??
2018-1-12
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

SnakeSeven Posted at 2018-1-12 07:39
All right Jenee thanks for the tip, do you know where I can get replacement rubber bands??

Sorry, I don't but I am sure if you do a google search you will find where to get them and how to replace them.
2018-1-12
Use props
SnakeSeven
lvl.1
Mexico

Jenee 2 Posted at 2018-1-12 20:48
Sorry, I don't but I am sure if you do a google search you will find where to get them and how to replace them.

The only thing I could find is the full board
https://www.fstop-labs.com/colle ... board-full-assembly
2018-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules