Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone Wedding Photography Tips
15015 58 2018-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mattvictor
lvl.1

India

The wedding is the most memorable moments in our life, Everone wants to make something special on this day so we need a proper plan to execute our wedding ceremony special. I wish to book a beach venue for my wedding because my fiance has the desire to have venue either sea sight or hill station and get some special wedding party favors ideas some recommendation already got from here https://www.bestpricefavors.com/product-category/wedding-favors-decorations-supplies/cheap-wedding-favors-ideas/, I have reviewed this & looks very impressive ideas on the wedding.
2019-4-11
Use props
massonlim
lvl.1

Russia

Wedding photographer is a very important person. The photo will be with you forever. So I advise you this <a  target="_blank">birmingham wedding photography</a>  because I found my photographer  here for our wedding on May 5th.
2019-5-17
Use props
minianna1234567
lvl.1

Vietnam

Thanks for the interesting information you shared.
https://run3-game.net/
2019-5-21
Use props
minianna1234567
lvl.1

Vietnam

nformation you shared.
run 3
2019-5-21
Use props
Topsplodge
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54813 ft

United Kingdom

Rodger8 Posted at 2018-1-12 05:11
For all of the restrictions that DJI has imposed upon us you are promoting flying over people. Flying over people is not allowed.

Can it be argued that the people at the wedding are under the UAV pilots control and the action can be risk assessed and controlled making it OK?
2019-5-26
Use props
djiuser_TzESloLZaDiI
lvl.1

Vietnam

You put really very helpful information
2019-6-17
Use props
daffy13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 196240 ft
Greece

Using a drone in weddings gives you a lot of perspective and different angles that you can capture the couple! What you need is imagination! So be creative!
2019-7-19
Use props
Zubayer.Khan
First Officer
Flight distance : 549984 ft
Bangladesh

thanks for share
2019-7-19
Use props
JonesfamMavair
lvl.4
United States

Great post and ideas.
2019-8-7
Use props
johndude835
New

Turkey

Excellent post.  I have it bookmarked.
2019-11-2
Use props
dj_edob
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1798 ft

Portugal

daffy13 Posted at 7-19 04:02
Using a drone in weddings gives you a lot of perspective and different angles that you can capture the couple! What you need is imagination! So be creative!

All the above.

Can't wait to try out this...
2019-11-26
Use props
Niccols
lvl.1

United States

Very Beautifull drone photos! Only professionals can make such unique photos at weddings. I was lucky to find a real professional wedding photographer at my sister's wedding party. https://www.poptop.uk.com/cornwall-county/suppliers/photographer/wedding-photographer/ - if somebody is looking for a wedding photographer.
3-30 23:06
Use props
Zubayer.Khan
First Officer
Bangladesh

Good post thanks 4 share
3-30 23:47
Use props
Snoopybris
Second Officer
Flight distance : 441421 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Interesting . . . thanks for Sharing
4-3 14:50
Use props
Zubayer.Khan
First Officer
Bangladesh

Thank you for sharing
4-7 23:23
Use props
djiuser_zZJJ8FUDriNE
New

India

If you're planning a weddings in Detroit, we have helped hundreds of amazing couples document their weddings stories.! Find the best wedding photographer in Birmingham to capture all the best memories of your Indian wedding in an photo album. Remember the special day you spend with family and friends forever in Michigan, Detroit

8-30 21:28
Use props
rikstor
lvl.2

Thanks for these awsome photos and tips. Now I'm looking forward to my friends getting married. Ready to take advantage of the tips.
9-1 03:04
Use props
Sparkflier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 59367 ft

United States

Thank You. One thing to keep in mind is that flying over people is not the best idea. I would use propeller guards.
9-1 13:56
Use props
Planner68
Second Officer
Flight distance : 186234 ft
United States

Good post and some really great ideas
9-14 08:22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules