Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI, please, share beta firmware to me
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pardal-Voador
lvl.2
Flight distance : 989281 ft
Brazil

Hi!

My phantom 4 ADV is doing a strange buzzing in the gimbal and sometimes after turn on the aircraft, the gimbal go to armed position and few seconds later, disarms the gimbal to position when the aircraft is turned off.

Never crashed before.

I need my drone to work.

Please, share beta firmware: piriquito_p4a@outlook.com

Thanks
2018-1-12
Use props
PeteHB
lvl.4

France

I think it is better that you PM your e mail address / account rather than put it in public view for anyone to access.
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Pardal, I've added it to your account 2 days ago, please launch the DJI Assistant 2 on your PC, log in your DJI Account, then connect your drone to the DJI Assistant 2,  then refresh the firmware list, see if you received it. If it is not there, please provide me with another DJI Account email, I'll add it again.
2018-1-12
Use props
johan milani
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7046667 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi Diana, i wait too since 2 day for beta firmware for P4Advance my email is johanmfr@yahoo.fr for dji accoount ,i just check under dji assistant V2 and notthing in list firmware except official
thanks yu
2018-1-12
Use props
Pardal-Voador
lvl.2
Flight distance : 989281 ft
Brazil

Diana,

I have checked again and nothing in list firmware..

I hope to get it soon..

Thanks
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Pardal-Voador Posted at 2018-1-12 02:55
Hi Diana.

Try edubaeta@outlook.com

Copy that, I'll add it to your new account on Monday.
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

johan milani Posted at 2018-1-12 05:49
Hi Diana, i wait too since 2 day for beta firmware for P4Advance my email is  for dji accoount ,i just check under dji assistant V2 and notthing in list firmware except official
thanks yu

Johan, I'll add it to your account on Monday, thanks for your patience.
2018-1-12
Use props
johan milani
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7046667 ft
  • >>>
France

ok thanks Diana, i really hope work it because i have a lot of problem under P4PRo too and Susa,n send me beta firmware yesterday

thanks and good week end
2018-1-13
Use props
Elektrica
First Officer
Flight distance : 9674836 ft
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-1-12 01:45
Pardal, I've added it to your account 2 days ago, please launch the DJI Assistant 2 on your PC, log in your DJI Account, then connect your drone to the DJI Assistant 2,  then refresh the firmware list, see if you received it. If it is not there, please provide me with another DJI Account email, I'll add it again.

Hi Diana, is it possible to be added to the beta testing programs for DJI products like Mavic, P4P, Inspire2, etc.?

Thanks in advance
2018-1-13
Use props
Roberson Ricard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3611440 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

After my drone almost caught fire at the calibration of the IMU by the flat cable of the engine roll I would like to get beta version. Please send to robersonricardowolf@gmail.com
2018-1-17
Use props
Roberson Ricard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3611440 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Roberson Ricard Posted at 2018-1-17 07:22
After my drone almost caught fire at the calibration of the IMU by the flat cable of the engine roll I would like to get beta version. Please send to

My drone Phantom 4 Advanced
2018-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules