Dji service response slow - new drone faulty
873 5 2018-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Woodentom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 143199 ft
United Kingdom

My brand new mavic patinum is faulty i believe and following a conversation with dji and a forum post, it needs to go back. I only had it a week

I am concerned on the slowness of the service team. I contacted dji on sunday and today the drone is still in my house. I am awaiting a postage label apparently

Is this normal. I would like this sorting quickly everything is so slow

2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Woodentom, I apologize for this experience. Can you give me additional details such as the case number so that we can escalate the issue to the management and we can see what we can do to help you out on resolving this issue.
2018-1-12
Use props
Woodentom
lvl.2
United Kingdom

hello, thanks you for the response

my case number is: CAS-1398186-C6C7V0

i posted on this forum my problem https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid1118175

it was last sunday when i tried the drone and the problem occurred. i started this post then at the start of the week emailed support.nl@dji.com

i got the case number on wednesday and the drone is all packed await ready to be sent somewhere. i was advised about a UPS label.

it is now the weekend and no label.

i got the drone on the 28th and tried it last week and i would like a new one or the problem sorting asap so can you help please

thanks
tom

2018-1-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Woodentom Posted at 2018-1-13 10:07
hello, thanks you for the response

my case number is: CAS-1398186-C6C7V0

Received with thanks! We'll check the exact status with the designated team and will send the shipping label to you soon. The local team will take care once the unit arrived. And we will keep follow up and update here. Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
2018-1-13
Use props
Woodentom
lvl.2
United Kingdom

thanks and i just wish to move this situation on.

basically i want to be flying
2018-1-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Woodentom Posted at 2018-1-14 07:36
thanks and i just wish to move this situation on.

basically i want to be flying

We understand, the update may get delayed because of the weekend, we have informed the support team to send as soon as possible once they are on duty, appreciate your patience.
2018-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules