Nothing Special
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drones Point of
lvl.4
Flight distance : 607336 ft
United Kingdom

I went out for a fly on Wednesday afternoon but only to keep my hands in and just to run through some practicing manuovers, the weather was poor with overcast clouds a bit on the chilly side but no wind for once. I had no intentions of filming to make a video but only to video some of the practicing flights so i could view later and see how i did. I do though however have some plans on making a video of the same subject but when the weather picks up, as you can see that the right lighting conditions changes everything.

Well here goe's and please let me know what you think or any idea's for the next video.

2018-1-12
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

even some of the most uninteresting subjects can catch your eye and become entertaining.
I actually quite enjoyed watching that well done
2018-1-12
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is why you will be a brilliant aerial videographer soon enough as practice makes perfect. Thanks for sharing.
2018-1-12
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's pretty cool at the beginning where it looks like all of the cloud cover is caused by the smoke stacks in the background.
2018-1-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Just as in learning new songs, practice makes perfect.

Good job for a beginning student pilot, you are now allowed a learner permit.
It will improve, over time.

RedHotPoker
2018-1-12
Use props
Phantom One
First Officer
Flight distance : 135299 ft
United States

Good job Paul.  Nice slow turns.  It's nice watching a video that don't make ya sea sick.
2018-1-12
Use props
dayviduk
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Always wondered how Clouds were formed , and their is the answer in your video .
2018-1-13
Use props
Rance
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5650 ft
United States

What program do you use to edit/stitch the video clips together?
2018-1-13
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

dayviduk Posted at 2018-1-13 06:59
Always wondered how Clouds were formed , and their is the answer in your video .

Hahaha - it seems all clouds are 'man made' these days LOL
2018-1-13
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Rance Posted at 2018-1-13 12:01

There are lots of video editing software packages available but i think your best option is to google search for them and pick one that edits 4k video and has the features you want and above all keeps within your budget.
You will find that the pilots here use a variety of different software depending on what they are trying to accomplish.
For a simple and relatively inexpensive choice you could look at cyberlinks powerdirector as a starting point or should i say a reference point and either upgrade or downgrade as you please. The one thing you need to be mindfull of tho is is you need a powerfull computer to edit 4k videos
2018-1-13
Use props
Drones Point of
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Rance Posted at 2018-1-13 12:01

The program I'm using is iMovie and a MacBook Pro 2012 model, its only just managing to cope with the editing of my P4P but with the P3P its coping ok. Like Hellsgate as mentioned you need a powerful computer to run 4K videos so I'm on the look out for a new iMac.

2018-1-14
Use props
Drones Point of
lvl.4
United Kingdom

A CW Posted at 2018-1-13 12:13
Hahaha - it seems all clouds are 'man made' these days LOL

If you stand underneath the cloud from the out flow from these towers you can feel the water droplets on your face and if you drive underneath you can see the droplets on the widow screen. The direction of the steam thats coming out of the towers is the North Sea.

I prefer natural cloud's so less toxins I guess.
2018-1-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Looks good, thanks for sharing!
2018-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules