DJI GO 4 app - Network unavailable. Chcek your internet connectio...
6757 12 2018-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
taox.taox
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20085 ft
Czechia

Hello. I have probably old Samsung Galaxy S4 with android 5.0.1
If i try to login in DJI GO 4 app - the phone write to me "Network unavailable. Chcek your internet connection"
But i have internet on the phone OK. This not work on the wifi or on the mobile data too.

As i understand i can fly without login. Is very frustrating. Tomorow i should fly on the world trip and drone is dead. The problem is in phone or in apliaction?
2018-1-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You must be logged in to app to fly, you only have to login in once after that you should be ok to fly.
2018-1-12
Use props
taox.taox
lvl.1
Czechia

Thank you so much for the reply. But us i understand i can use the same login like for this forum...if u use it - it does not work. I can NOT realize my first login in to the aplication. It write me:"  "Network unavailable. Chcek your internet connection" but everythink is OK. It looks like the aplication does not recognize that the phone has already internet connection....
2018-1-12
Use props
djiuser_o9C3JDs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17136 ft
Sweden

Hi
I have exactly the same problem. I purchased the SPARK today to do some investigative work but still can't use it. After starting the DJI GO 4, all setup work fine. I have also upgraded both the Drone and Remote to the latest versions. Everything goes fine up until its time to Activate. The the same problem occur as above.
I have both tried to create a new login as well as use my current login. Neither work. Same fault message. I have tried to force the app to use 4G data but the error remain. It's like the app simply refuse to use Internet. If I log into the remote, it take awhile longer before the error occur or it simply refuse to proceed (which is logical in a way). I have also tried switching back and forth between the Wifi connections (Internet and remote) but then it just stay on "login" and refuse to continue. In that case I have to go back to the previous login page, re-enter my login name (and the 4 character which is very annoying) and either select a password and use my current one however, as soon as I click login, the same error message occur "Network unavailable. Check your internet connection" even though I have a perfect Wifi connection and Internet.
I have also reinstalled DJI GO 4 twice without any look. I have also tried to roll back the DJI app to an older version however, then the Spark is not recognized.
Please help!
2018-1-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

taox.taox Posted at 2018-1-12 13:54
Thank you so much for the reply. But us i understand i can use the same login like for this forum...if u use it - it does not work. I can NOT realize my first login in to the aplication. It write me:"  "Network unavailable. Chcek your internet connection" but everythink is OK. It looks like the aplication does not recognize that the phone has already internet connection....

I’ve also read another guy from Bulgaria over on phantom forum same problem, just wonder is server down , maybe a mod can clear this up.
2018-1-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_o9C3JDs Posted at 2018-1-12 15:13
Hi
I have exactly the same problem. I purchased the SPARK today to do some investigative work but still can't use it. After starting the DJI GO 4, all setup work fine. I have also upgraded both the Drone and Remote to the latest versions. Everything goes fine up until its time to Activate. The the same problem occur as above.
I have both tried to create a new login as well as use my current login. Neither work. Same fault message. I have tried to force the app to use 4G data but the error remain. It's like the app simply refuse to use Internet. If I log into the remote, it take awhile longer before the error occur or it simply refuse to proceed (which is logical in a way). I have also tried switching back and forth between the Wifi connections (Internet and remote) but then it just stay on "login" and refuse to continue. In that case I have to go back to the previous login page, re-enter my login name (and the 4 character which is very annoying) and either select a password and use my current one however, as soon as I click login, the same error message occur "Network unavailable. Check your internet connection" even though I have a perfect Wifi connection and Internet.

Check out this link looks like server is down.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &fromuid=260008
2018-1-12
Use props
Czyżol
New
Flight distance : 18907 ft
Poland

In Poland, the same problem.

2018-1-12
Use props
taox.taox
lvl.1
Czechia

Now in the DJI company.....
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi all, there was a server glitch, but it has been fixed now, please try to log in again, it should work now, sorry for the trouble you all have been caused.
2018-1-13
Use props
taox.taox
lvl.1
Czechia

Hi. Thank you so much !!!

My solution for odler phone Samsung Galaxy S4 with 5.0 android was:
- Google store gives me only the DJI GO 4.1.18 aplication > it has trouble with connection
- I download the DJI GO 4.1.22 apk from www.apkmirror.com and instal this version
- This version has no problem with the connection on DJI servers and works fine on the older phone...

2018-1-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

LMAO great picture.
2018-1-13
Use props
djiuser_o9C3JDs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17136 ft
Sweden

I have tried with my old Samsung NOTE3 and it also work fine now. Everything is hunky dory and I will go fly tomorrow!
2018-1-13
Use props
fans76555169
New

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Same problem today. I can not log into the DJI GO 4 app. Network Unavailable error.
Very frustrating.
2020-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules