Phantom 4 Pro+ Log in problem Network unavailable
8668 15 2018-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
apourailly
New
Chile

Hi there,

After I did a firmware upgrade, my controller have singed out. After that I have tried several times to log in, but without succes. As soon as I get to the sign in page, and enter name and password, I constantly get a "Network Unavailable" error, even though I can clearly see that the unit is connected to my wi-fi.  Anyone at DJI have a solution?

I´m traveling on thursday to south Patagonia and I will be without signal. PLEASE HELP!!!! ASAP

THANKS!!

2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi sir, have you tried other networks? It is recommended to use the built-in browser to visit a website after connecting to a Wi-Fi connection to ensure that the network is connected to the Internet, then try to log in.
2018-1-12
Use props
TuckerJones
lvl.1
United States

DJI Dianna,
Same issue here and have tried on three different networks, and my remote showed I was connected under the wifi settings on all three networks.
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

TuckerJones Posted at 2018-1-12 20:53
DJI Dianna,
Same issue here and have tried on three different networks, and my remote showed I was connected under the wifi settings on all three networks.

Have you tried to use the built-in browser to visit a website? If yes, how is it going? What is the firmware version of the RC? Could you please provide a short video of this issue for better assistance?
2018-1-12
Use props
Focusian
lvl.2
Flight distance : 155443 ft
Thailand

same as me
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hi all, this issue has been fixed by our engineers, please try to log in again, it should work now. Sorry again for the trouble you all have been caused.
2018-1-13
Use props
mamba
New
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-1-13 03:11
Hi all, this issue has been fixed by our engineers, please try to log in again, it should work now. Sorry again for the trouble you all have been caused.

New user. Just activated for the first time. Did a firmware update and now it says my network isn't up.  The fix doesn't seem to be working.
2018-10-12
Use props
mamba
New
United States

mamba Posted at 2018-10-12 12:02
New user. Just activated for the first time. Did a firmware update and now it says my network isn't up.  The fix doesn't seem to be working.

i can't finish my registration.
2018-10-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mamba Posted at 2018-10-12 12:07
i can't finish my registration.

Hi mamba, sorry for the late response, just to verify, do you swipe down the screen to enable the WiFi? You may check whether the browser can be used or connect another working WiFi to verify. If the issue persists, please kindly upload a short video of your operation, we'd like to check the exact status, thanks so much!
2018-10-14
Use props
djiuser_AhuEpLwia10Z
lvl.1

United States

Did you ever get the answer?
2021-1-3
Use props
P4P+_Brazil
lvl.4
Brazil

djiuser_AhuEpLwia10Z Posted at 1-3 12:43
Did you ever get the answer?

Try using your cell phone via hotspot to connect the controller to the internet, that is how I did it in the initial setup (could not connect directly to the wifi) .
2021-1-4
Use props
Rahmad
New

Indonesia

i have same problem from indonesia, wifi connected, but internet 'connect to a network,then signup again'
this happens when i login in to the DJI Go 4 app (Drone DJI Phantom 4 Pro +), how to fix it ?
2022-8-9
Use props
djiuser_nNxfjySnsT6q
New

Indonesia

Rahmad Posted at 2022-8-9 21:00
i have same problem from indonesia, wifi connected, but internet 'connect to a network,then signup again'
this happens when i login in to the DJI Go 4 app (Drone DJI Phantom 4 Pro +), how to fix it ?
Sudah bisa konek ke network ?
2023-1-8
Use props
DroneHouse
lvl.3
Flight distance : 358917 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

FIX : https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;extra=#pid2959881

If I help you with this, it will take you 30 seconds to leave me a feedback that helps me enormously in my work.
2023-1-16
Use props
BrandonRowell
lvl.1
United States

I had the same network error. I noticed that the date & time on the controller was wrong (it was sitting for several months unused and battery drained). Once I manually set the correct date & time the network error went away.
2023-3-3
Use props
Maxth0r
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2333727 ft
Germany

So after I bought a replacement GL300E controller. I had the same issue.
It kept saying 'Network unavailable check internet connection' eventhough I had working wifi, tried many different ways connecting to hotspots etc without succes.
I tried everything, set the correct dates/time, played around with settings all to just get no where.

After a couple days being frustrated I finally found the solution. You can update the firmware with an SD card, you go to the DJI website and download the .bin file, extract that onto a sd card.
Put it in the controller and install it, after it was done installing I could login without problems. You cannot do it through assistant 2 since it won't recognize the controller.

Funny thing is, after installing the new firmware it still says i'm running 1.3.6.0
And the update package was for v1.4.3.0

Hope this helps.
2023-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules