New DT7 Radio and H3-3D Gimbal
1183 5 2015-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cherschlag
lvl.1

United States

I am having the same problem as others with the gimbal pointing at a 45 degree angle and returning to that angle when you let go of the gimbal dial.  The gimbal dial works as far as panning up and down, but since it is spring loaded the camera automatically goes back to the 45 degree angle when you release the dial. The only difference is I am using it on an F450 with Naza M V2.  I don't have a phantom assistant that allows me to change the radio to the "new radio".  I can only use the naza assistant or the zenmuse assistant.  I am assuming I am going to have to wait until DJI comes out with a fix.  Anyone know something that I don't?

Chris
2015-4-22
Use props
cherschlag
lvl.1

United States

I guess nobody uses the stock radio with an F450.
2015-5-11
Use props
DJI support 8
lvl.4

Hong Kong

The new radio with dial for Phantom series use  professionally.
2015-5-12
Use props
cherschlag
lvl.1

United States

DJI support 8 Posted at 2015-5-13 14:26
The new radio with dial for Phantom series use  professionally.

That is great that it is use professionally.  Do you know of a fix to my question?
2015-5-17
Use props
DJI support 8
lvl.4

Hong Kong

cherschlag@gmai Posted at 2015-5-18 08:59
That is great that it is use professionally.  Do you know of a fix to my question?

Please use theDJI  old version of controller with a joystick at the back, calibrate the X1 channel before using.
2015-5-18
Use props
DJI support 8
lvl.4

Hong Kong

cherschlag@gmai Posted at 2015-5-18 08:59

Please use the DJI  old version of controller with a joystick at the back, calibrate the X1 channel before using.
2015-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules