Amazon.com pulled Inspire 1 from inventory
1547 4 2015-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ssteenberg
lvl.2

United States

Not sure what it means, could be nothing, but amazon is no longer selling the Inspire 1 directly. This is what is on the site:

Item Under Review
While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)
We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

2015-4-22
Use props
ssteenberg
lvl.2

United States

This only affects Inspire 1 shipped and sold by Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product ... 0?ie=UTF8&psc=1
2015-4-22
Use props
houston
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21241217 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would imagine that they are getting all kinds of returns or complaints since they are THE DEALER if you buy it from them. There is no way they can support this craft like a local dealer that is in the RC business in your area. This is just my guess, but Amazon is a bit picky about what THEY sell. Just my guess.
2015-4-22
Use props
jared.saulnier
lvl.1

United States

I bought mine from Amazon...I told them I was having horizon drift issues and DJI said to send to them for repair.. they immediately mailed me a new one and then mail mine back. While this was awesome...I tested the new one they sent and it does the same thing!

Not sure what to do now though...since both are acting up. The original one is a tiny bit less but still wtf DJI....
2015-4-23
Use props
smcbrearty
lvl.3

Canada

Amazon is starting up their own drone store.
2015-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules