Incorrect Altitude
1567 4 2014-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thom1903
New

United States

I’m flying thePhantom2 w/GoPro, H3-3D Gimble NAZA mode with an iOSD mini and the DJI 5.8txmtr connected thru a DJI FPV hub. Upon power up, regardless of number of satellites, it says I'm anywhere from -10m to -35m and a decent rate of maybe .2 - .4mps. If I power off and right back on it usually then comes up much, much closer say 2 - 4m height and decent rate bouncing between .0 and .1mps. Additionally, the little “H” (for height) is continuously blinking indicating it’s not ready(not sure if it’s smart enough to blink if the output is simply unreasonable) -it will eventually stay steady (after 10 minutes or more) however once it does, it does not read any more accurate. Interesting also is if I repeat powering-up a few times to get the best reading I can, wait for the “H” to become steady, 10 or 11 satellites’ and GPS mode - take off and hover say 10' or 15', it will begin coming down as it has until it is a foot or so off the ground. Then it starts bouncing up and down even impacting the ground if I let it.  I have gone thru the assistant settings over and over. I have tried recalibrating the compass, the IMU and the sticks for all channels and even adjusted the vertical gain quite a bit but no better.  Acts the same if I put it back into Phantom mode. Very frustrating to say the least.  Open to any suggestions. Thanks all.
Thom1903

2014-10-27
Use props
DJI -Lisa.zhu
lvl.4

China

Do you have one more iosd mini ? Can you do a swap test?
2014-10-30
Use props
Thom1903
New

United States

No I do not,
however a friend of mine has a DJI-P2 which I believe he has the mark-II but I will ask, if he has the mini, Im sure he wont mind so I'll find out and get back to you. Thank you for your help.  Probably won't have answer till tomorrow sometime
2014-10-31
Use props
Thom1903
New

United States

Hi again' No he does not have the mini either so I do not have a way to test by swapping. Any other suggestions??
Thanks again
2014-11-1
Use props
neilwu97
New

United States

What did u do to fix it?
2014-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules