Samsung Galaxy S2
856 4 2018-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matt218
lvl.2
Australia

Hello

I was having imense trouble with apple products so I have tried a Samsung Galaxy S2 and alas more trouble!

The aircraft and controller connect to each other fine, but the app will not connect, no matter what I do it will not work.

Does anyone have any ideas/solutions to this annoyance?

Thanks
2018-1-13
Use props
Peo
First Officer
Flight distance : 25409793 ft
Sweden

Google has done something in Android 4.2 that is good for some of their older users. They have hidden the Developer settings. For most of their older users, they don’t need these, and might turn them on by mistake and play with them if they are in plain sight. So Google has hidden them to keep that from happening. When you go into settings, you’ll notice no Developer settings. So here’s how you get around that: Tap Settings Tap About Phone Tap the Build number 7 times, yes 7 times. Voila! You’ve got developer settings again. So that’s that. But if we didn’t tell you, you may never have found it. You’ll also need this to unlock the bootloader and to root your device. We’ll be putting up some more Android 4.2 and Nexus stuff over the next few weeks so stay tuned.
2018-1-13
Use props
Sparkwerx
New
United States

I, too, am having really annoying issues getting the controller and my Tab S2 to work together.  Today I totally reset the Tab S2 and the Go 4 app began to communicate with the controller.  Suddenly it quit communicating, and I have no idea why.  My S7 phones work with the controller, but the Tab S2 is being a royal PITA.  All are on Nougat.  I'm looking forward to someone with proven knowledge identifying a real, proven fix for this issue.
2018-1-14
Use props
jmschrader19
lvl.1

United States

What apple products were you having trouble with?  I haven't had any issues with iPhone 7 or iPad mini 4.
2018-1-15
Use props
Brexit
New

Belarus

Maybe you need to try some dongles? I`ve read they are very easy to use. I saw one samsung tool at https://gsmserver.com/gsm/boxes-and-dongles/dongle/ and I think it goes with different models. Pretty good option for android
2018-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules