Spark. No Connection.
814 4 2018-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anton666
New
United Kingdom

Good morning..
I have a dilema. My Dji app wont let me sign in, saying there's no connection (when i'm clearly online) I know this has happened to others before but it begs the question...what is the point in owning something that you can't use without being able to sign in?  If I was doing a wedding shot today I'd be snookered, out of pocket and i'd look unprofesional.
I'm seriously thinking of taking my spark back to the shop as it's unfit for purpose. It's a terrible shame as I love the drone and it performs brilliantly.
The app should at the very least enable you to fly while the server gets it's act together. Imagine if your SLR wouldn't work unless you signed in..
2018-1-13
Use props
Moliv
New
Brazil

I'm having the same problem with spark ... this is the message: "network unavailable, check your internet connection" ... Conclusion: I can not fly. I lost hours and hours trying to solve, and nothing! DJI, help us please!
2018-1-13
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Very strange and unusual. Have you tried signing in with the app while RC and Spark are switched off? Might be worth trying.
2018-1-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Dji system was down last night and this morning , report says fixed now so maybe try again now.
2018-1-13
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

aamir786 Posted at 2018-10-6 04:36
unfit for purpose unfit for purposer unfit for purpose unfit for purpose unfit for purpose unfit for purpose unfit for purpose unfit for purpose unfit for purpose unfit for purpose unfit for purpose unfit for purpose unfit for purpose unfit for purpose unfit for purpose unfit for purpose

DUDE YOU NEED TO GET BANNED ASAP!!!
2018-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules