DJI ASSISTANT 2 CALIBRATION problem
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jkw
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi  All      anyone  had any problems  with calibration  assitant 2  on an imac?      on the camara caribration  screen ive got no  square  image     to line up with!
2018-1-13
Use props
blindB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 109649 ft
United Kingdom

Yes I am having a similar issue...it is intermittent but has prevented me from completing the vision sensor calibration. Even when I get through all the square chasing the calculation at the end freezes at 90%. I am using the latest Assistant v.1.2 a p4p and a mac mini running El Capitan. Any pointer appreciated as I wasted 8 hours today trying to sort it out.
2018-1-14
Use props
blindB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 109649 ft
United Kingdom

JKW try changing your screen resolution
2018-1-14
Use props
jkw
lvl.2
United Kingdom

blindB Posted at 2018-1-14 15:49
JKW try changing your screen resolution

tried  it sir all the resolutions . still no joy    ill keep battling with it  
many thanks John
2018-1-15
Use props
dorbot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 844770 ft
France

I only had success doing the vision sensor calibration when I dropped the resolution down to 1920x whatever it is   from 4K.
Even then it was flakey. I am on windows 10 and its marginal on that too. I dont think its an OS thing.
It took a few attempts.
2018-1-15
Use props
jkw
lvl.2
United Kingdom

dorbot Posted at 2018-1-15 05:43
I only had success doing the vision sensor calibration when I dropped the resolution down to 1920x whatever it is   from 4K.
Even then it was flakey. I am on windows 10 and its marginal on that too. I dont think its an OS thing.
It took a few attempts.

Hi dorbot
i too think its flakey  i remember it working  over a year ago now   but it only worked once
many thanks
2018-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules