Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheDon
Captain
Flight distance : 7951273 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Hello everyone!

My name is Szabolcs Ignacz and I'm a professional drone photographer and videographer from Romania.

I'm pretty new on the forum, but my drone carreer goes back to 2014. Grace wrote about me and my work recently.

You'll find it on the homepage "Showreel of Thedon - "https://forum.dji.com/thread-129068-1-1.html .

First of all I'm here to help you, give advice (tips/tricks) and show you how your hobby can become your job.

Starting from now and in the near future I'm going to start threads with my favourite creations during these years.

I would like to dedicate this first thread to my father who passed away 2 weeks before I have won my very first international aerial photography contest organized by DJI called "Prove you're worthy". In 2015 Skypixel organized a series of charitable events called Perspectives by Skypixel. Two of my pictures, captured in memory for my dad,  were selected to be exhibited in Art Galleries all around the world, from “Los Angeles, San Francisco, Berlin, to Hong Kong. What really mattered to me was the fact that I could help those in need. The pictures got auctioned off to raise money for kids with cancer, to help them in their brave fight. The feeling that the path I follow can help and bring joy for others motivates and inspires  me. You can always say that you strongly care for this or that, but unless you lend a hand you don’t display your readiness to support.  

Let's dive in.

Saint Michael is a medieval Roman Catholic fortified church positioned on Saint Michael hill between two villages (Hungarian: "Kézdialmás Romanian: Mereni) and (Hungarian: Lemhény, Romanian: Lemnia) in Covasna county Romania. The medieval church collapsed in 1510 and had to be rebuilt in 1777 Baroque style, with additional protective walls specific to the 17th century + 2 bastions a gate tower , and the bell tower at the same time.

Every picture I take has a story, transmits a feeling or a message. For me each one has its unique beauty.

These two pictures are the ones which have been exhibitioned and auctioned.

"Walk my brother in a straight line"

In that time of grief I wanted to express my feelings and my view about life. Unfortunately my beloved father passed away. He taught me to choose the straight road in life (to be honest, to confront problems directly without looking for excuses). The road leading to Saint Michael fortified church looks straight from above without difficulties, but those who use the road know that it's a muddy road full of pits and holes, in one word difficult as life.

"Saint Michael Hill"

This picture depicts a heavenly scenery a place that gives you some kind of inner peace. The final destination after a difficult road like "Walk my brother in a straight line.

Pictures taken with DJI Inspire 1 equipped with a Zenmuse x3 camera.

Hope you liked my pictures. Feel free to ask questions!

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2018-1-13
Use props
Nebicaneser
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Awesome shots !! Thanks for share
2018-1-16
Use props
TheDon
Captain
  • >>>
Romania

Nebicaneser Posted at 2018-1-16 10:04
Awesome shots !! Thanks for share

Thank you for your appreciation! More to come! ;)
2018-1-16
Use props
GoldenSun
First Officer
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland

Love the pictures! No wonder you have won
2018-2-18
Use props
TheDon
Captain
  • >>>
Romania

GoldenSun Posted at 2018-2-18 04:05
Love the pictures! No wonder you have won

Thank you! Glad you like my work!
2018-2-18
Use props
GoldenSun
First Officer
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland

TheDon Posted at 2018-2-18 04:36
Thank you! Glad you like my work!

You're welcome! Will be waiting for more ;)
2018-2-18
Use props
VigilanteDrones
First Officer
Flight distance : 11800554 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great shots and great points.  Thank you!
2018-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules