864 8 2018-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi folks, my mate has the Mavic, he was up to date on all updates and fw as of last weekend, i beleive theres a new update now though?

We went out for a play yesterday and when he was at hover at chest height i noticed it buck on 4 occassions, he didnt notice it but i did, it was ever so slight, prob only talking about 1mm, it was so so slight and quick, seemed more like it was the back doing the buck, anyone come across this on the Mavic, but again, it was very, very slight so you may have not even noticed it.
He also tried the quieter props and on the 1st battery, he could not focus at all, it was as though there was some slight vibraion at the gimbal in urn this lead to the focus issue? he went back to the normal props and it was ok, then back to the new props and it was ok that time, ever so strange  and boy, compared to the P4P, the mavic takes ages to focus
2018-1-13
Use props
fans6f5bb419
lvl.1

United States

Minded the same thing with aftermarket newer style props soon as I put all ones back on problem fixed
2018-1-14
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans6f5bb419 Posted at 2018-1-14 06:42
Minded the same thing with aftermarket newer style props soon as I put all ones back on problem fixed

Cheers pal, will let him know its the props...
2018-1-14
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Any leg extensions on it? I've heard weird things "sometimes" happen with them.
2018-1-14
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

cant remember, i know he put them on to show me but cause the ground was concrete he took them off again and im sure he didnt put them back on again as i rem them in his case
2018-1-14
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have your mate upgrade the FW it might help.
2018-1-14
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Or make things worse lol but I will do thanks
2018-1-14
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Must admit I’ve never noticed my Mavic bucking by 1MM and probably never will even if it did!
2018-1-15
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Once we noticed there was a focus issue, we looked a lot closer at the ac, you know, as ya do, we checked gimbal with a torch and that seemed fine, then we watched it at hover closely, I was about 6ft away and thats when I noticed the gimbal shake, more like a vibrate, so I got a lot closer, about a foot away and could clearly see it buck from the back end, once every say 5 -10 seconds, once i moved back again i could still see the buck, just didnt catch it before.
2018-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules