Photo files too big to post
3392 8 2018-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dlewinsohn18
Second Officer
Flight distance : 67257 ft
United States

Hey guys, how do you post photos onto the forum here? I have tried but never can because my files are too large. Are there any work arounds for this? Thanks!
2018-1-13
Use props
Gunship9
Second Officer
United States

Standard Microsoft Live photo gallery allows you to select properties and resize to what ever resolution you want.  Better photo editors allow you to save the file as a JPG that you can select the file size.

2018-1-13
Use props
GoldenSun
First Officer
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland

You can resize your photos to get them smaller or upload them to some sort of cloud, get a public share link and then use the picture tag.
2018-1-14
Use props
dlewinsohn18
Second Officer
Flight distance : 67257 ft
United States

Thanks everyone!
2018-1-14
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

A very good freeware photo editing software is IrfanView. You can do a lot with it and also downsize your pictures in good quality.
2018-1-14
Use props
Samuel Bona
lvl.4
Flight distance : 236102 ft
United States

I just post google image links. That way I get the full quality of the image (at least that's what I think anyway)
2018-1-14
Use props
spookster
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419649 ft
Germany

For quickly resizing images I use Image Resizer for Windows.
When you select image(s) in the explorer and right click them you have a resize option.
The you get a pop up with 5 diffrent options (small medium large mobile and custom, medium is fine for this forum), set some options (shrinking only, keep original files, ignore rotation) and rescale images.
I found this is the quickest way to resize images.
2018-1-14
Use props
dreamnic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10538 ft
Malaysia

Although it is a stupid way,you can actually use Paint to resize
2018-1-14
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, I would recommend you upload the original picture to the dropbox or other platform and post the link here. Thanks for your support.
2018-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules