App Disconnecting all the time
590 2 2018-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wanstronian
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Spent some time getting used to my new Mavic this afternoon. Everything connected just fine. I had the FPV on my iPhone 7 and was playing around in Beginner mode.

Then the app just said disconnect the the FPV vanished. No biggie as I still had connection through the controller and was practising actually flying the thing.

But it happened quite a few times. Every time I landed, cycled power on controller and Mavic, the FPV would come back. Then suddenly it would bug out again. The Mavic kept recording but nothing on my iPhone screen.

If this keeps happening it's going to be impossible to actually capture any decent footage because I won't know where the camera is pointing.

Can anybody advise on a fix?
2018-1-14
Use props
Jos A
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

update your iphone to lattest IOS
2018-1-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, what version is your mobile device? If it is not the latest version, please update the iOS to the latest version. If it is the latest operating system, please try to reinstall the latest app, please note to do a backup like syncing the flight record and saving the pictures and videos before your reinstallation. If it doesn't help, also try to change another connecting cable, you can use the original cable of your mobile device, remove the left cable first when you use the USB port on the bottom. See if it works for you.
2018-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules