Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Australian Summer on the Beach - North Stradbroke
6969 54 2018-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
B1houdini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

That was some  breathtaking scenery you filmed. Thanks for sharing.
2018-4-18
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Great footage, well done.

And for the sunburn 2 cures. first, Greek natural Yoghurt smear over body and leave for 1.5 hours, it will stink like mad and make you want to throw up, but works a treat. Second, smear body with Deep heat (yes you read right deep heat) will make you run like an Olympic 100m gold medallist, but works ( I don't recommend)   Sounds like madness but it is a method I was shown by a Thia girl after a day on the beach, Lobsterman
2018-4-18
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

love the beach and the footage.
2018-5-5
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Very beautiful, thank you!
2018-5-5
Use props
Micheal Milly
New

Pakistan

I really be very happy to see this beach I never seen this type of beautiful beach in my whole life i really love this. I live Manchester but when I watching this I raped deciding to go to this vacation on this beach with hole family members when finished their Write My Essay For Me UK university homework for professor given then we will definitely will go to this place.  
2018-6-29
Use props
Eric..
lvl.3
Flight distance : 122900 ft
Malaysia

Nice shooting
2018-6-29
Use props
jessicaah
New

India

Perfect beach to visit in Australia. Will definitely visit after completing the assignment help in Australia
2019-1-9
Use props
CharlieZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Cool, thanks for sharing!
2019-1-10
Use props
Atlas_Aus
lvl.4

Thailand

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

Nice video and photos mate. I am embarrassed to say I have lived in Brissy most of my adult life and have never been over there ! Something I will remedy next time I am back home.

You can't beat our water quality and beaches, we are certainly blessed. And although I have been all over Aus doing it again with a drone would put a whole new spin on it. Did you spot the 'shark' at 1:22 ?

Kidding

Who were the 'beach gestapo' ? Unless they had some authority I would have told them where to go.... It's like walking around beaches with a DSLR and a big lens, everyone wants to move you on... Some people think they own the beach.. Hahahhaha
2019-1-10
Use props
Boffin
lvl.4
Australia

Well done nottuppaware . You should send this footage to the QLD tourist bureau
I used to take my kids there years ago.
Rainbow beach also has some great filming opportunities

2019-1-10
Use props
djiuser_InJPNawAsy3H
New

Pakistan

Extremely decent video, well-done fella. (You won't get sunburnt here right now, 10 minutes scratching ice off the vehicle toward the beginning of today.

2019-1-11
Use props
djiuser_InJPNawAsy3H
New

Pakistan

Extremely decent video, well-done fella. (You won't get sunburnt here right now, 10 minutes scratching ice off the vehicle toward the beginning of today.
2019-1-11
Use props
maxwillor1
New

India

This post is a pool of information. The readers are quite impressed after reading this impressive post. This impressive post certainly encourages to choose Assignment Help Australia Services. You can email us at cs@Myassignmenthelpau.Com or Phone Number: +61-2-8005-8227
2019-1-28
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done - thanks again for sharing!
2019-1-28
Use props
djiuser_JYjAVcIsZCYA
New

India

Thanks for sharing your link here for valuable knowledge.Free Online Plagiarism Checker for Students.
2019-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules