Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wireless Interference Problematic Error - Prop Overloading Errors
1196 5 2018-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
delcodrones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 440367 ft

United States

Hello,

Took my inspire out for a 1 battery flight.  Started everything up in the house first to ensure there are no issues its been a while. In the house, I am getting non-stop wireless interference issue errors and wherever I go. NEVER HAD THIS ERROR IN MY HOUSE IN THE 2 YEARS I HAD MY INSPIRE and probably never outside either. I go to my usual spot where I never have any interference issues open area woods park area,  bang! as soon as I start the DJI GO app she starts banging away with these errors.
Did all the calibrating necessary it does not matter.  I think there is a problem with this DJI app build... Can anyone shed some light, help or verify. Thank you, this is a mess.

Also during this 1 flight, it goes into atti mode I get compass error but the even after two successful GPS calibrations.  about 22 degrees outside at the time. Strong wireless Interference errors started at the house and did do a reinstall of the go app and updated my iPad mini prior to flying.  
ASLO AFTER LOOKING AT THE FLIGHT LOG I ALSO HAD A PROP MOTOR OVERLOADING. DJI WHAT IS GOING ON? Please help.

Version:
app DJI go 3.1.23
Aircraft: 1.11.01.50
Remote 1.7.80
Camera 1.11.01.50+
Fly safe database 01.00.01.05

2018-1-14
Use props
delcodrones
lvl.3

United States

Here are two screenshots of some of the errors

2018-1-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

''Compass error" still pops up in the DJI GO app during flight even though the compass has been calibrated successfully in an interference-free environment before the flight. This issue occurs because the aircraft is flying in a place where the compass cannot detect the interference correctly.
For the Motor Oveloaded issue, may I know if you kept pushing the joystick for a long time?
If you are sure the place is free of interference, and the error keeps popping up, please try another mobile device if possible, thank you.
2018-1-15
Use props
delcodrones
lvl.3

United States

Hello Mindy,  I'm confused!  you said "Compass error" still pops up in the DJI GO app during flight even though the compass has been calibrated successfully in an interference-free environment before the flight. This issue occurs because the aircraft is flying in a place where the compass cannot detect the interference correctly."

The  area is free of wireless interference
2018-1-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

delcodrones Posted at 2018-1-15 06:17
Hello Mindy,  I'm confused!  you said "Compass error" still pops up in the DJI GO app during flight even though the compass has been calibrated successfully in an interference-free environment before the flight. This issue occurs because the aircraft is flying in a place where the compass cannot detect the interference correctly."

The  area is free of wireless interference

If so, could you please try Mark's suggestion in another post https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline to set the phone in airplane mode? Thank you.
2018-1-15
Use props
delcodrones
lvl.3

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-15 22:33
If so, could you please try Mark's suggestion in another post https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline to set the phone in airplane mode? Thank you.

I Will do thank you
2018-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules