Weird behaviour P3 SE at landing and range
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_n3PFeJY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38419 ft
Austria

Hi guys!

This weekend my P3 SE had a couple of weird behaviours.

First it woudn't go more than 30m high and range, in spite beginner mode being off. Turn it on and back off and same. Change RTH height to 100m and I could now go over 30m... Next day (today) even with RTH at 100m it wouldn't go over 30m, and then I tried to land it and when it was 3m from ground it swerved to the side a bit and I couldn't use any directional manouvers, it simply wouldn't respond, only go down. Thankfully it was in a place where I could go down and land it but very close to a wall I was lucky.

Then I switched S1 button to up position, and now its behaviour is normal, I made a flight went to 100m high and landed it with no problems. But before I had the impression of having he S1 in middle position and never no problems.

What is the "right" setting? I want to fly it in GPS mode, and RTH if something goes wrong with signal or battery, is S1 button up the correct position for that?

Best regards everyone and thanks in advance on your opinions
2018-1-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, the restriction may appear if the DJI Account is not written in Main Control properly. Please try to login your DJI Account out and in again to see whether it helps. Regarding the S1, it is recommended to toggle to position 1 to ensure it is in P Mode. More details, please check the User Manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/phantom_3_se/20170810/Phantom+3+SE+User+Manual+V1.0.pdf
P3 SE.png
2018-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules