Spark Battery 2 Flash LED
2287 3 2018-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
asourceunknown
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7021 ft
United States

I recently purchased a brand new battery from my local Best Buy (I had a gift card) and when I got it home I tossed it on the charger. It will act like it is charging just fine, then soon after the second LED will begin to flash twice every few seconds. Looking in the manual this seems to be an overcurrent error and it makes me extremely relucatant to use the battery in flight.
Should I submitt a warranty support claim for the battery via DJI? I am kind of relucatant to take it back to Best Buy for an exchange as I fear the rest of the current stock isn't up to par.

2018-1-14
Use props
DJT_MVSP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2018645 ft
Singapore

Please record a video of the battery for further analysis
2018-1-15
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, in your situation, were your battery overheated? Please try to cool down your battery and change a charger to charge it again. If the problem remains, please put the battery on the drone and see if there is any error message from your app. Or you can enter the Aircraft Battery to check the difference between battery cells. It should not over 0.1.
2018-1-15
Use props
asourceunknown
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7021 ft
United States

No errors messages in the DJI GO 4 app and attached is a screenshot of the battery statistics. Note: I have not yet flown with this battery since the LED blinking giving an over-current error during charging makes me significantly uncomfortable to put the drone in the air on this battery. I've also noticed that the latching tabs on the new battery do not raise up as high as the batteries that came with my fly more package, so that also concerns me given the reports of batteries falling off in flight with the Spark.

2018-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules