Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark Portable Charging Station - Updates?
5408 3 2018-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Swearovski
New
Canada

So with my Spark I get firmware updates on the DJIGo app. How will we find out about updates to the charging station and how will we go about updating it when the come?

I remember a DJI assistant app for my Phantom drone, is there something like that for the Spark?

Thanks
2018-1-14
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Swearovski, Portable Charging Station has no new firmware for now. If there is any news, we will inform users. Thanks for your attention.
2018-1-15
Use props
DJT_MVSP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2018645 ft
Singapore

If there's a new firmware update for the charging station, plug a micro USB cable to the station and the other USB end to your computer and launch DJI assistant. The process should be similar to the Phantom drone.

You can also plug the spark into your computer for firmware updates too
2018-1-15
Use props
djiuser_3fkfiDcv2Ou6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 254390 ft
Hungary

DJT_MVSP Posted at 2018-1-15 01:26
If there's a new firmware update for the charging station, plug a micro USB cable to the station and the other USB end to your computer and launch DJI assistant. The process should be similar to the Phantom drone.

You can also plug the spark into your computer for firmware updates too

That's ok, but please help us to solve the first problem.

The PC authenticates it as a serial USB port, not as a device with its own driver. The DJI Assistant 2 absolutely does not recognize the device.

So what next?
2023-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules