Moving the little map???
2060 5 2018-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jimmy Chance
New
Flight distance : 28766 ft
United States

Good morning guys, I can't figure out how to move the little map to a different corner of the screen, I would like to be able to move it to another corner for some flights. Thanks for the help!
2018-1-15
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can't move the map.
2018-1-15
Use props
Jimmy Chance
New
Flight distance : 28766 ft
United States

A CW Posted at 2018-1-15 10:01
You can't move the map.

Humm, I hve seen some videos where they show the screen and the  map is in a different corner?? Anyway, thanks for the input.
Cheers
2018-1-15
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Jimmy Chance Posted at 2018-1-15 11:45
Humm, I hve seen some videos where they show the screen and the  map is in a different corner?? Anyway, thanks for the input.
Cheers

That may be possible on iPads but definitely not iPhones. The map is on the right hand side on iPads and left on iPhones but I've never seen anyone drag the map around the screen. You can move the histogram by tap-hold and drag. Try that with the map and if it doesn't move on your device then you have your answer I guess.
2018-1-15
Use props
jreynolds5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 535341 ft
United States

I have read that older versions of the original go app had the map on the right in iOS and the left with Android. I dunno how tru this is
2018-1-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, like A CW mentioned, it doesn't support moving the map. If the DJI GO 4 app is displaying on a tablet, the map will be on the bottom right corner, and the attitude indicator will be on the left; if it is on the phone, then the map and attitude will be integrated into one and will be on the lower left corner, you can click the upper right icon on the small window to switch the view. Thanks.
2018-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules