Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mobile deviceDji Spark
1431 5 2018-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_KLkh6Iu
New
South Africa

Hi, I am having issues trying to fly my spark with a Samsung galaxy S4, and now I need to buy another phone to use with my Spark. I have a choice between the I phone 6 which is a rather old phone being launched in 2013, or the Huawei P9 lite which has much higher specs, and was launched in 2016.( Much newer phone). Please advise what to do!!!

2018-1-16
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, I would recommend you use the devices in our recommended list and iphone 6 is in the recommended list. I would recommend you update to the latest version of system.
2018-1-16
Use props
jerzee flyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 447096 ft
United States

chek dji website for all the devices that are listed. im using the galaxy is7 edge and the spark and app works very for me.
2018-1-16
Use props
rimza
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3307 ft
Brunei

have a look at this link below.

http://www.phantomhelp.com/tips/ ... go-updated-daily.18
2018-1-16
Use props
djiuser_KLkh6Iu
New
South Africa

Thanks for all your replies, much appreciated and noted, but I live in South Africa, and all the android devices seem to have an issue flying the spark, so any fellow South Africans on the forum.....have your say and advise. Otherwise I move to America and all my problems will be solved.
2018-1-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Mini ipad or iPhone
2018-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now