Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New owner! Simulator problem..
2098 12 2018-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
employed247
lvl.1
Brazil

Hi everyone! New here...
Ok, so I've run into an issue. I have the DJI GO app on both my phone and my IPad. The Simulator is available and will play on my IPad, but not my phone. I can't open "Academy" on my phone. My phone is a LG X and runs with Android version 6.0.1. Any ideas? Thanks!
2018-1-16
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus,iPod touch 6,iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus.
Android Version v3.1.22.
Requires Android 4.1.2 or later.Compatible with LG V20, VIVO X9, OPPO R11, Google Pixel, Nexus 6P, Huawei P9, Huawei MATE 9, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8+, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, MI 6, MI5.
2018-1-16
Use props
employed247
lvl.1
United States

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-1-16 07:10
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus,iPod touch 6,iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus.
Android Version v3.1.22.
Requires Android 4.1.2 or later.Compatible with LG V20, VIVO X9, OPPO R11, Google Pixel, Nexus 6P, Huawei P9, Huawei MATE 9, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8+, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, MI 6, MI5.

So are these the only phones/tablets that will work properly? Do other people use other products successfully? I am looking at a Samsung galaxy Tab A7. Does anyone else use this product with success?
I believe I've heard that the Amazon Fire tablet also works. I just don't want to risk my Phantom by using a product that just doesn't work properly. All the items DJI has listed are expensive, if you are purchasing it to ONLY use for a control pad.
Thanks for any help!
2018-1-18
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

employed247 Posted at 2018-1-18 16:16
So are these the only phones/tablets that will work properly? Do other people use other products successfully? I am looking at a Samsung galaxy Tab A7. Does anyone else use this product with success?
I believe I've heard that the Amazon Fire tablet also works. I just don't want to risk my Phantom by using a product that just doesn't work properly. All the items DJI has listed are expensive, if you are purchasing it to ONLY use for a control pad.
Thanks for any help!

So don't buy a new one. There are plenty of refurbished or used items available.
2018-1-18
Use props
sSkyPilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311089 ft
United States

Huh.. so is the phone a apple or android? Confused here. Do you have Goapp on a android? and a Goapp on a I-tablet. Yikes if you do.
2018-1-18
Use props
fansb1fe1104
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3372566 ft
United States

employed247 Posted at 2018-1-18 16:16
So are these the only phones/tablets that will work properly? Do other people use other products successfully? I am looking at a Samsung galaxy Tab A7. Does anyone else use this product with success?
I believe I've heard that the Amazon Fire tablet also works. I just don't want to risk my Phantom by using a product that just doesn't work properly. All the items DJI has listed are expensive, if you are purchasing it to ONLY use for a control pad.
Thanks for any help!

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10 inch and it works great. The difference between the 10 inch and the 7 inch besides the larger screen is the 10 inch has 2 GB of RAM where the 7 inch has only 1 or 1.5 GB of RAM....DJI recommends having at least 2GB for the Go App that's why I bought the 10 inch.
2018-1-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, it sounds like the compatibility issue. We can not ensure the mobile devices that have not been fully tested. Sorry about this.
2018-1-20
Use props
Roy Dean
New
United States

It's not working for android version 6.0.1  or 7.1.1 could there be a problem other than compatibility?
2018-10-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Try reinstalling the app.

RedHotPoker
2018-10-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

See http://realflight.com Drone Version for a real kick.

RedHotPoker
2018-10-11
Use props
poemathesonking
New
Flight distance : 7 ft
United States

I just bought a phantom 3 standard and when i go into the simulator everything works fine except the screen is blank. I have the user interface and the minimap and all that but the animation doesnt load. The screeen is just black. I updated the firmware and everything was charged. I have a Google Pixel XL running Android 8. What's wrong?
2019-1-25
Use props
Gavinhunter1994
lvl.1

United Kingdom

poemathesonking Posted at 1-25 08:15
I just bought a phantom 3 standard and when i go into the simulator everything works fine except the screen is blank. I have the user interface and the minimap and all that but the animation doesnt load. The screeen is just black. I updated the firmware and everything was charged. I have a Google Pixel XL running Android 8. What's wrong?

They are releasing a new update in the next few days gor the newer android phones.
2019-8-3
Use props
TestPilotMovies
New

United States

Follow the list, it isnt worth the trouble
2019-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules