Heavy Vibrations during Auto Tune
1712 6 2018-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfb52d517
New

United States

Hello, every time I perform Auto Tune Stability on my Ronin-M, it starts vibrating a lot and makes loud noises. I have it balanced best I can. Is this normal? Also, if this is normal, isn't
this harmful for my camera and lens? Video Link Below. Any suggestions would be great, thanks.  

Brandon C.
2018-1-16
Use props
bonafideone
lvl.1

United States

This is normal during auto tune. Don't worry nothing is breaking!
2018-1-17
Use props
fansfb52d517
New

United States

bonafideone Posted at 2018-1-17 21:49
This is normal during auto tune. Don't worry nothing is breaking!

Hi, thanks for your reply. My main concern is if the vibrating is bad for my lens. It seems to shake it pretty strongly. You do not think this damages a lens/camera?

Brandon C
2018-1-18
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, please tell me the firmware of your drone and the model of your camera. I would help you forward it to our engineers for further check.
2018-1-21
Use props
Fabio E
lvl.1

Colombia

Hola. Mi problema consiste en que después de montar y balancear el Ronin M se enciende y el motor del eje principal no para de hacer ruido y moverse. no lo reconoce el app... Ayuda
2018-10-3
Use props
djiuser_tITGXxgRLtOu
New

United States

I'm having the same (sporadic) problem with my recently purchased Ronin M except mine is shaking violently as soon as it powers on. I've found the only temp solution is to do an auto tune stability quickly but that becomes an issue too as my DJI app rarely lets me in fast enough.  The result is that the rig shakes wildly and the battery gets scorching hot and the unit shuts itself down.  Any thoughts?
2019-2-15
Use props
fans282f4878
New

Netherlands

Dont use camera type or it wil kill your motors
2019-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules