Auto camcorder
689 0 2015-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wingdriver
lvl.1

United States

I know a lot of you will think this is silly. I just hear me out. I'm 62 years old and I come from the Vietnam era military service. I was in the Marines who was stationed with the air wing.

Now with that being said we had a helicopter gunship that was called cobra. The guy sitting in the front was not a pilot. He was a gunner. And with the device in his helmet everywhere he turned his head is guns would follow. Now think about this for a minute. Instead of guns replace it with a camcorder. And instead of a helmet replace it with a pair of glasses. No wheels on the remote controller to move the camera. Just a tilt of the head is all you need. You can stay focused on your shots without any effort at all.

DJI Are You listening?

How many out there would buy an inspire 1 with this added technology? Personally I think it would be a game changer. And sales would be off the charts.

And DJI if you use my idea I would like one of the first inspires with this add-on. That's all. Not looking to get rich is my needs are met.
Thanks for listening;
Fred
2015-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules