password length and valid characters
5429 7 2018-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
htieK
lvl.1

United States

Hello,
What is the maximum password length for a DJI account, and what characters are valid in it? Please list the valid character sets; for instance, upper case and lower case alphabetic, numerics, special characters, extended ascii.

Many thanks,
htieK
2018-1-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi HtieK, the new passworkd rules now need 8-22 characters, which must contain numbers and alphabets at least.
2018-1-16
Use props
htieK
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-16 19:36
Hi HtieK, the new passworkd rules now need 8-22 characters, which must contain numbers and alphabets at least.

Hi Mindy,
Thank you, are special characters allowed; such as !, @, #, $, %, ^, &≤ *, etc.?

Thanks again
2018-1-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

htieK Posted at 2018-1-17 06:46
Hi Mindy,
Thank you, are special characters allowed; such as !, @, #, $, %, ^, &≤ *, etc.?

Some special characters are allowed, just make sure both numbers and alphabets are included.
2018-1-17
Use props
htieK
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-17 20:43
Some special characters are allowed, just make sure both numbers and alphabets are included.

Dear Susan,
My goal is to create as strong password as possible with the valid characters that are available, given the pervasive need for increased security these days.

Please tell me where the requirements for valid passwords are documented? An answer of 'some' characters is not really an answer.

Cordially,
htieK

2018-1-18
Use props
MichealMedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 179026 ft

htieK Posted at 2018-1-18 08:49
Dear Susan,
My goal is to create as strong password as possible with the valid characters that are available, given the pervasive need for increased security these days.

I don't know why you have so many questions...Just have a try.
2018-1-19
Use props
htieK
lvl.1

United States

MichealMedia Posted at 2018-1-19 00:32
I don't know why you have so many questions...Just have a try.

MichaelMedia,
In what way if your post more valuable than silence?  

2018-1-19
Use props
htieK
lvl.1

United States

htieK Posted at 2018-1-19 07:39
MichaelMedia,
In what way if your post more valuable than silence?

From the beginning I have had only one question. It is an important one, and it should be documented for everyone who participates in the Forum looking for correct and complete answers. If I get the answer only for myself, how does that add value to the Forum content?
2018-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules