Activation Spark
1112 5 2018-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Israel.Carrillo
lvl.1

Mexico

Hi DJI Team,

I´ve tried to activate my Spark SN 0ASDE9L1B100NR for more than 4 days, I did it in the app with IOS and Android, also tried to DJI Assistant 2 and nothing is working, is giving me an error of server, I added the screenshot below, also I sent support emails and nothing happens, please help me I´m more than desperate.

thanks

image1.png
2018-1-16
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Sorry to hear that you fail to activate your drone. Please provide me your DJI account and I would forward it to our engineers. Thanks for your support and patience.
2018-1-19
Use props
Israel.Carrillo
lvl.1

Mexico

My account user is: isracarri@gmail.com, please let me know if something else is needed.
thanks
2018-1-21
Use props
Checksum47
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11053 ft
United States

How many times do I have to activate the aircraft?  With my spark I have to activate the aircraft EVERY time I fly.  That cant be right...
2018-1-21
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Checksum47 Posted at 2018-1-21 14:09
How many times do I have to activate the aircraft?  With my spark I have to activate the aircraft EVERY time I fly.  That cant be right...

You activate the drone once.
2018-1-21
Use props
Checksum47
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11053 ft
United States

Well then something is wrong with my activation.  Not only do I get to activate the Spark EVERY time I wanna use it, but I also have to calibrate my compass EVERY time and when I go into my wifi on my iphone I have 2 different "Sparks"  Either one will connect but then a second or two later is says No Internet Connection.  And now, for some reason my controller wont connect so I can only control the drone with the virtual thumbsticks on my iphone screen and my overall height is limited to something like 168 feet.  I ended up trying with my iPad instead of my iPhone X.  It seems like the activation might have actually worked.  
2018-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules